How effective are these? Do they have a negative effect on sensitive skin?
sioux falls - il y a 6 mois

5 answers

I prefer NU SKIN nu skin ageLOC LumiSpa Debut Kit (ageLOC LumiSpa Debut Kit (Oily)) it works better and it has more benefits for the skin
il y a 5 mois
There is a specific device for sensitive skin. I find mine to be extremely effective in removing left-over makeup, oil and even dead skin cells!
il y a 5 mois
I have the Foreo Luna™ Mini 2 and I kind of regret buying it as it was very expensive and not worth the price tag. It does exfoliate a little, but I don’t think it improved my skin dramatically (if at all). I have some redness and patches of eczema and even on the lower settings with the “sensitive” bristles, I found it caused more redness and irritation. Personally, I think most people are better off doing a double cleanse and incorporating a chemical exfoliant in their skincare routine.
il y a 6 mois
I find it very effective. Better than using just your hands. I’ve been using mine for almost 2 years daily and my skin has been the best it’s every been. Of course my skincare also has a part in this. Don’t believe there is any negative effect on sensitive skin but each person is different. the brand do sell different versions of the machine including a sensitive one.
il y a 6 mois
not effective, yes they do. I'm currently training to be a registered dermatologist 🤍