Foreo LUNA(TM) mini 2 Mint with belif - Merry Minis uploaded by Helen R.Foreo LUNA(TM) mini 2 Mint with belif - Merry Minis uploaded by Helen R.Foreo LUNA(TM) mini 2 Mint with belif - Merry Minis uploaded by Helen R.

BY FOREO

A three-zone facial cleansing brush, specially paired belif products made for all K-beauty lovers for smooth, dewy skin. Solutions for: - Pores - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more…The LUNA™ mini 2 is a revolutionary facial-cleansing device that combines T-sonic™ pulsations with a nonabrasive, three-zone silicone brush to effectively cleanse the skin of all skin types. It gently, yet deeply cleanses with up to 8,000 T-sonic pulsations per minute channeled through silicone touch-points for refined, clear, and purified skin. Designed to fit in the palm of your hand, this colorful and travel-friendly device lasts up to five months from one full charge, and is fully waterproof for seamless integration into any skin care routine. Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist is a vitamin C-packed, creamy foam cleanser that gently yet effectively removes makeup and impurities while hydrating. Bergamot Herbal Extract Toner is a fast-absorbing gel-liquid toner that tones and refreshes all skin types. Hungarian Water Essence is infused with legendary Hungarian water, which is renowned for keeping the skin hydrated and glowing. The True Cream Aqua Bomb floods the skin with a burst of refreshing hydration to replenish and revive absorbing completely for a healthy, smooth, supple appearance. This set contains:- LUNA mini 2 in Mint - 1.01 oz belif Creamy Cleansing Foam Moist- 0.67 oz belif Bergamot Herbal Extract Toner - 0.33 oz belif Hungarian Water Essence- 0.84 oz belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This facial brush is hypoallergenic and uses body-safe silicone. This product comes with a USB charger and a two-year warranty. see more...

Joanne S.
Joanne S.
I love my Luna mini 2! I love the fact that I don't have to switch out any brush heads or worry about mold growing on the unit. The different silicone bristles are perfect for all types of skin. It's small enough to travel with and is the perfect size for my face. After using this, my face feels cleaner, smoother and less congested. And I only have to charge the battery once a year?! No way! And, its waterproof!

Why 4 stars?
I am a huge fan of Belif products. You only pay the price for the Luna mini 2 and you get to try some of the best Belif products. But, these weren't moisturizing enough for my dehydrated skin. But this could be 5 stars for someone else with hydrated skin.

Luna mini 2 vs Clairsonic Mia
No brush replacing, no frequent recharging, easier to clean and keep clean, different speeds, works with all types of skin, portable size, fun colors.

Cory E.
Cory E.
Wish I could give it 6 stars!! This has totally changed my skin for the better- it's clearer, softer and brighter. Also love that it's waterproof, doesn't have to be charged every day, and that I don't have to worry about replacing or cleaning brush heads. This is so worth the splurge!! The mini skincare are just awesome bonuses- they're all great too.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
This review is taken from my blog thepurplepanda.net

Since the Foreo Luna is adored by so many people, I took the sale as an opportunity to test it for myself.  I have only been using it for a few weeks, but I do really like it.  In case you didn’t already know, the Foreo Luna is a facial cleansing device.  It is unique because, instead of using a rotating brush head like the Clarisonic, it pulsates with gentle silicone bristles.  I bought the mini version because it was cheaper than the bigger version and is travel friendly.  This cleansing device is very gentle, but my skin still feels super clean.  I do think it is very expensive but there are no other cleansing devices like it for a cheaper price.  I will try to update after I test it out more, either here or on Instagram, so make sure to follow me @thepurplepandablog.
Helen R.
Helen R.
I'm in love with this product. It get rid of all my little bumps on my chin. I am getting rid of my Clarisonic. It is also super gentle on my skin. I got my Luna at Sephora when it was on sale. Best thing I ever got for my face. Very happy with this product.
Jolene J.
Jolene J.
Farmington, MN
I LOVE this set! I'm so happy I went with the Foreo Luna Mini 2 instead of a Clarisonic. I have sensitive skin and I haven't experienced any irritation at all and my skin seems to be clearer and get cleaner using this. If you're interested in getting a cleansing device, try a Foreo Luna, your skin will thank you!
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
I love my Foreo Luna mini. It is easy to travel with, doesn't need replacement heads, and I feel it is more sanitary (I do use this in conjunction with my Clarisonic though). I feel like the texture on my skin has decreased since using it and my breakouts have decreased. This bundle is an awesome deal because you basically get all the belif products for free and I am a big fan of that brand. I have oily/combo skin and I love all of the products. They are moisturizing enough for me and gentle. Love this set!
Kimberly V.
Kimberly V.
San Jose, CA
The foreo is really good cleansing device for people with sensitive skin and people whom get irritated with a brush cleaning device it gives you a perfectly clean feeling :)
Emira W.
Emira W.
It is so test for moister i think it is health for My smin it is Smith and it makes your smooth and it is perfect for Sensitive skin so If you have Sensitive skin this is perfect for you
Donielle R.
Donielle R.
Volo, IL
I can't even go one day without this. I am not sure how I went this long without it. My skin feels so smooth and soft now that I am washing with this 2 times a day with my luna mini! The belief products that came with are awesome and have quickly become my go to!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Hayward, CA
I LOVE this gift set! I purchased it from Sephora just before the holidays and saved the products for my 2-week trip to Canada! The Luna Mini 2 helped keep my skin clean and the cleansing moist kept my complexion soft and even-toned! The aqua bomb rehydrated my skin after being in the harsh winter elements, while the serum gives me a healthy boost of hydration! I highly recommend this set, because you're getting a full skincare routine by popular Korean line, Belif for Free! And the Aqua Bomb is full-sized!