Foreo Luna™ Mini

What it is: A facial brush that channels T-Sonic" pulsations through soft silicone touch-points for deep and gentle cleansing. What it does: The LUNA" mini's three-zone brush is suitable for all skin types, with thicker touch-points on the reverse side...

Are these worth the price tag?
Es buena para la cara ? [product:foreo-luna-mini-magenta]
[product:foreo-luna-mini] ? Realmente funcionan?
Start your review of Foreo Luna™ Mini!
Myrna T.
Barranquitas
Foreo Luna™ Mini uploaded by Myrna T.
Purchased at: eBay
I use my Foreo Mini once a week. I like how it’s feel my face when it massages my face.
Cindy G.
Bayonne, NJ
Purchased at: b-glowing
I had Luna mini at least 4yrs, I charged less than 5times lol, it last so long once you charged it, never had any problem. I used once a week to deep clean face since I had make up on almost every day. Well made and worth your Money!! @ Foreo Luna™ Mini
Uyen N.
Folsom, CA
Foreo Luna™ Mini uploaded by Uyen N.
Foreo Luna™ Mini uploaded by Uyen N.
My first time knew Foreo from the portable uncharged luna one. I got it from the beauty subscription box. Love it after couple time using it. I upgraded to the bigger one ( rechargeable, water proof, bigger size for hand holding) I feel much difference between using facial cleaning brush tool (over $100) with scrubbing sponge ($10-$20) and 🤚🏻 hand scrubbing (total free 🤩🤩). Of course saving money is good! But if you try to save money from a worthwhile investment and then have use same amount of money or even more to buy facial treatments to fix the problem is not worth! Before almost time I feel my face’s oily / not smooth clean if I wash by hand only. The scrub sponge is a replacement after that. Then I learned that it’s will be infected / dust clogged if it’s store wet / not completely dried out. Next day; you apply it on your face. Unexpectedly, it carries bacteria. Spread it out to your skin which lead to break out problem. Foreo Luna with it’s soft silicon surface. Amazingly itt does its job though. It properly cleans the face with perfect timing; it leaves the skin feeling clean and smooth but not stripped. I have dry / oily skin, so it really helps preventing over cleansing my face. My skin used to be flaky and dry all the time. but now it is smooth and soft. It definitely prevents break out. There’s no need to use it for over one or two minutes. The brush surface is soft but the pulsation is strong; if you hold the device long enough, your hand would feel a kind of tingling. So overall, it is not magic or anything like that, but definitely worth it. My best investment for skin care products! Ps: dont forget to check the small silicon card inside the box.! Scratch the code to register your device online for the warranty! People usually dont see it or dont know what the code for. Also, one of my friends she did not know that the charger cable is underneath in side the white paper box! When i told her. She ‘s already trashed the plastic box with the charger inside! 😅.
Kristine P.
I absolutely love this thing! I was debating if I should get this or a Clarisonic, and after a lot of reviews, I made the right decision for me. I bought it last year (August 2014) and used it 'right out of the box' as they say and ended up having to charge it just last month (April 2015). 8 months, people. This little thing seriously has a powerful kick. It's gentle yet effective on my dry, sensitive skin. It's not abrasive at all. Best part, I can just rinse it when I'm done using it. There's no brush heads that needs to be replaced every 3 months or anything which saves me so much money. Not knocking the Clarisonic, but if you have sensitive skin, this is an excellent product. I have a neice who has the same skin type as me who bought a Clarisonic, and she had to deal with charging it overnight then the whole purging phase and after all that, forgot to change the brush heads. Ain't nobody got time for that lol.
Arielle G.
Foreo Luna™ Mini uploaded by Arielle G.
Purchased at: Amazon
It really does work! It makes my face feel fresh and smooth. I bought the Luna mini 2 for $119 on Amazon. The only thing is that the vibration is uncomfortable on my hand and makes my hand tickle and itch. The FOREO has 2 different pulse settings, and signals after one minute. I give this product a grade A. Its a deep cleanse that you can't get from just using your hands. I saw a difference after a week of using this product.
Diocelin castillo D.
Foreo Luna™ Mini uploaded by Diocelin castillo D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Me gusta mucho el forro lo compre en Amazon prime. Y me gusto mucho también en. SHEIN. Vende
audrey N.
Phoenix, AZ
Had this for over 6 years, had to charge about 5 times so far. It leaves your face CLEAN. It's like switching from manual to electric toothbrush, until you try, you can't possibly know how clean really feels. This is so gentle yet powerful, there are no harsh bristles here to tear up sensitive skin, I'll never understand how people use Clarisonic and think it's okay to abuse their skin like that. Luna removes all dirt, makeup and brings all the nasty to the surface with powerful vibration. Flip it around and you'll find the exfoliating side to be very similar to the cleansing side. There are two settings, one slower, the other a bit more powerful, I know it's on the pricy side (or at least it used to be) but it's so worth it.
Ashley B.
Charleston, SC
I use this every night after taking my makeup off. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean afterwards. It also takes off additional makeup that I might have missed and also helps with dead skin. After a week your skin will look more glowy and healthier looking! Defiantly worth it!!
moshira A.
Woodbridge, VA
Foreo Luna™ Mini uploaded by moshira A.
Purchased at: Amazon
using the Foreo seems like it cleans may fave and pores even better, with no irritation and my skin looks smoother and more glowy. That has been my immediate observation.
Isadora L.
Palmdale, CA
Foreo Luna™ Mini uploaded by Isadora L.
I have really been surprised with the results of this facial cleansing brush, it removes all the excess makeup, it leaves my pores cleaner and my face shiny

208 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karen P.
Apple Valley, CA
il y a 5 mois
Arlet D. il y a 14 jours
En lo personal lo amo,la tengo desde hace unos 3 años aproximadamente y la uso una vez al día.
Erika P.
Denver, CO
il y a 7 mois
Foreo Luna™ Mini ? Realmente funcionan?