FOREO LUNA™ go for Sensitive Skin uploaded by Katie B.

BY FOREO

Treat and transform skin with the FOREO LUNA™ go, a compact, travel-friendly facial-cleansing device designed to provide a professional standard of skincare with its invigorating one-minute ritual. Specially tailored to treat sensitive skin, the facial brush inspires a healthier-looking complexion; helping to gently clear and clarify for a luminous glow. Combining T-Sonic™ Pulsation Technology with soft, specially customised silicone touch-points, the device gently yet effectively cleanses and exfoliates with a single intensity; its soft, non-porous touch points perform a gentle cleanse on sensitive skin, lifting away dirt, oil and makeup residue for a fresher complexion. Flexible and easy to use, the silicone 'bristles' are ultra-hygienic and resist bacteria build-up to keep skin fresh and clean. Embedded with a high-technology Anti-Ageing Mode, the cleanser directs lower-frequency pulsations to wrinkle-prone areas to help smooth and firm the appearance of skin. 100% waterproof, the device is safe for use in the bath or shower. Complete with a travel pouch to keep it clean and ready to use. T-Sonic™ pulsation technology (8,000 T-Sonic™ pulsations per minute) will remove 99.5% of dirt and oil (based on clinical trials) plus makeup residue. Hypoallergenic. free from phthalates and BPA. Product Features: Up to 30 uses per each full charge. 1 pulsation intensity. Ultra-hygienic. Fully waterproof for use in shower. Targeted for specific skin type. No replacement brushes required. 2-Year Limited Warranty and 10-Year Quality Guarantee. see more...

Buy on bluemer...
Jennifer T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Luna go is perfect for traveling. It's rechargeable and small enough that it's easy to pack. It only has one setting for cleansing that I feel is a little strong. It has an anti aging mode like the Luna 2 but I feel like it's too awkward to use due to the smaller size. Between the Luna go and play I would definitely choose the go since it's rechargeable but given the choice between the go and Luna 2 I would definitely take the Luna 2.
Gabby B.
Port Saint Lucie
Maybe I haven't been using it enough or in conjunction with the best face wash but I'm not overly impressed with this...I got it in December 2016 and use it around every other night (so I for sure could use it more!) but so far it hasn't really seemed to do anything great for my complexion, though I do feel quite fancy and pampered when I use it...
Kaylee B.
El Dorado, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little guy is awesome. Perfect for traveling. It is easy to use and quick to get a good yet gentle cleanse.

Comes with a sweet little bag to store. I am loving the anti aging mode as well. (Even though I'm only 22 lol)

I am preferring this over my Clairsonic!
Katie B.
Harrow, Middlesex
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're looking for an alternative facial cleaning device I highly recommend the Foreo Luna. It's a little pricey but you don't have to pay for new bristle heads every few months as the device is easily cleaned and the silicone it's made from makes it hygienic. The device gives your a really good deep clean by vibrating at high frequency. It's rechargeable and the charge lasts for such a ridiculously long time, I've only had to charge it once this year! It's also nice and compact so it's easy to travel with.
Ana T.
Springfield, MA
I am interested to hear how this device compares to the Luna 2 for sensitive skin. Did anyone find that the device feels too small to hold comfortably? Is the device the same size as the Luna mini?
Abigail J.
Charleston
Is this worth the price tag? I'm a skin care junkie so I'm very curious to try this but I know there are some dupes! FOREO LUNA™ go for Sensitive Skin