FOREO LUNA™ go for Normal Skin uploaded by Denet L.FOREO LUNA™ go for Normal Skin uploaded by Abbi H.

BY FOREO

Treat and transform skin with the FOREO LUNA™ go, a compact, travel-friendly facial-cleansing device designed to provide a professional standard of skincare with its invigorating one-minute ritual. Specially tailored to treat normal skin, the facial brush inspires a healthier-looking complexion; helping to gently clear and clarify for a luminous glow. Combining T-Sonic™ Pulsation Technology with soft, specially customised silicone touch-points, the device gently yet effectively cleanses and exfoliates with a single intensity; its varying soft, non-porous touch points perform an effective cleanse on skin, lifting away dirt, oil and makeup residue for a fresher complexion. Flexible and easy to use, the silicone 'bristles' are ultra-hygienic and resist bacteria build-up to keep skin fresh and clean. Embedded with a high-technology Anti-Ageing Mode, the cleanser directs lower-frequency pulsations to wrinkle-prone areas to help smooth and firm the appearance of skin. 100% waterproof, the device is safe for use in the bath or shower. Complete with a travel pouch to keep it clean and ready to use. T-Sonic™ pulsation technology (8,000 T-Sonic™ pulsations per minute) will remove 99.5% of dirt and oil (based on clinical trials) plus makeup residue. Hypoallergenic. free from phthalates and BPA. Product Features: Up to 30 uses per each full charge. 1 pulsation intensity. Ultra-hygienic. Fully waterproof for use in shower. Targeted for specific skin type. No replacement brushes required. 2-Year Limited Warranty and 10-Year Quality Guarantee. see more...

Giselle W.
Brownsville, TX
Love this product it makes skin looks flawless after you wash with any washing skin care product it's a good face washer it massages the skin and leaves it looking. Glowing and clean removes every makeup drop you apply
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I just bought my Foreo "mini" today and it is the most amazing facial cleanser/massager I've ever used. I not only use it to clean my face but to exfoliate and put on each one of my firming serums, oils, face peels, etc. this little thing is every girls best friend. I highly recommend it to everyone. It sells currently at sephora with an origins frothy facial cleanser for only $39 it's a steal go get one now people!!!!
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Love this little thing for cleaning my face. I feel like it really gets in there deeper than I ever could with my hands in the shower when I clean my face. I'm definitely going to be buying this again!
Brittany C.
Dracut, MA
I highly recommend this product. It does a very good job without damaging the skin. It comes in different colors and is for every type of skin. I have very sensitive and this product did not irritate my skin like other products.
Love this thing! Makes my face feel so clean. I've only been using it for a few weeks but I notice I difference in my skin.
Danielle A.
Saint James, NY
I did not notice an improvement with my skin with the foreo luna. I prefer my clairsonic much more!
CuteNialpolish D.
This product very beautiful beautiful color I love pink color It cleans the skin deeply and makes your skin healthy and clean It also has a very small bristles that help clean the skin as it works with electricity It is wonderful I advise you to buy it because it is wonderful Thank you.
Ghalia T.
OMG! i seeing this little product in YouTube and all the social media i see it cleaning so much and make the skin so natural and fresh and clean very very very much i hope getting it cause we don't have it in Tunisia so please i wanna try it to sharing with you the photos before and after
my address email : ghaliatallebb@gmail.com
Puja P.
I like this. It gently cleanses my skin and really gets in my pores. Works well with my cleanser. It's rechargeable so you're making a one time investment. It's pricey but it will last you a while. Love this
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
How does this compare to the SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Pore Cleansing Pad?
Sofía B.
Buenos Aires
FOREO LUNA™ go for Normal Skin funciona realmente? Quiero comprar la versión chica para probar, pero quiero saber si realmente ayuda o no es necesaria!
Ruth D.