Foreo LUNA(TM) for Sensitive Normal Skin uploaded by Leslie N.Foreo LUNA(TM) for Sensitive Normal Skin uploaded by MARQUITA J.Foreo LUNA(TM) for Sensitive Normal Skin uploaded by Martha M.

BY FOREO

A silicone facial brush for sensitive to normal skin that channels both T-sonic pulsations for deep and gentle cleansing, and lower-frequency pulsations to reduce the signs of aging. The LUNA for Sensitive/Normal Skin's brush surface features thinner silicone touch-points for gentle cleansing, with an area of thicker touch-points grouped towards the top for deeper, precision cleansing. The antiaging surface on the reverse side consists of a series of concentric silicone waves. The LUNA reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leaves the skin looking and feeling firmer and more elastic. It removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores of dirt, oil, and makeup residue, while enhancing the absorption of your favorite skincare products. This facial brush is phthalate-free and uses body-safe silicone. It comes with a charger and a two-year warranty. "FOREO is revolutionizing the beauty world." Vogue see more...

Buy on Sephora
Erikah O.
Erikah O.
York, PA
I LOVE THIS!! I've only had this for less than a week and I'm already noticing a difference in my skin. I had some texture issues around my chin and they are starting to diminish! My skin is also a lot smoother than it was before. I love how easy this is to use. It is pricey up front, but if you really consider the other face washing tools on the market this is a great deal! You don't need to keep buying brush heads or replaceable options. It recharges and is easy to store. It comes with a cute little bag to protect your Foreo and would be great for traveling. I highly recommend this product!!
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Started using last night and when I got up this morning my skin was the first thing I noticed! It looked soft and radiant but not shiny or slick! I love that it came with timed, specific instructions because I'm always a picky person wondering if direction matters or if I should be going up and down or in circles. I'm very optimistic about this and I'm hoping it will be the solution to stubborn blackheads around my mouth
Jordan A.
Jordan A.
Upland , CA
I absolutely love this cleaner. I received the Luna play in my allure beauty box and had to buy the full one. My skin is so soft after using this and I feel that it has helped my acne a lot. I am super impressed and would recommend to anyone.
Michelle V.
Michelle V.
Pure love. My tried & true. I use this every day with Philosophy Purity cleanser. This scrubber does not cause irritation but does an amazing job. I seriously only charge this 1-2 times a year. The battery is amazing. I've had it for over 3 years & looks exactly the same as the day I got it. Excellent quality!
Polina K.
Polina K.
Zurich, Schweiz
I have been using the Foreo Luna for sensetive skin for over a year now and I love it. It is very delicate but at the same time it cleans my skin very well. I had a clear skin to begin with so I have not noticed any extreme changes. But my skin does feel extra smooth after each time I use it.
On top of it, the battery life is just amazing. I have charged it only once since I had bought it!