Foreo LUNA(TM) For Combination Skin Teal uploaded by Katie L.

BY FOREO

A silicone facial brush for combination skin that channels both T-sonic pulsations for deep and gentle cleansing, and lower-frequency pulsations to reduce the signs of aging. The LUNA for Combination Skin's brush surface features up to 80 percent of thinner silicone touch-points for gentle cleansing, with two additional waves of thicker touch-points for cleansing oily patches. The antiaging surface on the reverse side consists of a series of concentric silicone waves. The LUNA reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leaves the skin looking and feeling firmer and more elastic. It removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores of dirt, oil, and makeup residue, while enhancing the absorption of the client's favorite skincare products. This facial brush is phthalate-free and uses body-safe silicone. It comes with a charger and a two-year warranty. "FOREO is revolutionizing the beauty world." Vogue see more...

Buy on Sephora
  • "Great for sensitive skin, won't irritate or case any reddens. Cleanses skin deeper then washing alone. " in 3 reviews
Vi N.
San Jose
The Foreo luna is amazing. I have been a loyal Clarisonic user for 7 years and wanted to try something different. In the first two weeks it has helped decongest my chin area and helped with black heads and pores around my nose. My skin is so soft! Love that I don't have to buy replacement heads either!
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This is my favorite facial cleaning device, it is better than the Clarisonic for many reasons. You don't have to continue to buy brush heads for this device, it stays charged for a year, because it has silicone instead of brush bristles it's more sanitary and doesn't inhibit bacteria. It cleans my face better and doesn't cause as many issues with my skin as the Clarisonic. It's an amazing device, I love the way my skin looks when using this product! It's easier to travel with also. It's pricey however extremely worth it!
Morgan g.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have been using my luna for about a year now and can see a major difference in my skin.  i no longer am getting random zits and my toner barely has any dirt left to pull out once after washing my face with my luna.  it holds a charge for forever and recharges in less than an hour.  i love how its a one time cost and you dont have to replace nasty brush heads or anything, it makes life easier!
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Let me just say that this is the best brush I have EVER used to wash my face. It cleans so well and times your cleaning to leaving you feeling fresh. The silicone is convenient and keeps you from having to worry about bacteria. I recommend these to anyone no matter what kind of skin you have
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I bought the foreo play. Loved it. It came with a $39 off coupon. So. I purchased the 2. It. Is. Awesome.
1. Great quality
2. It charges so quick
3. It really helps my skin
4. Cleansing AND anti aging
5. Beautiful design
6. Great variety of intensities
7. Useful light as it charges on the bathroom sink

HiGHLY RECOMMEND. I bought 2 plays for friends as I love this product. I tried the first foreo and second foreo in store. I bought the 2!
Danielle W.
I was skeptical but excited to try this. I wasn't sure it'd get my face as clean as other scrubbers. I was pleasantly surprised by how my skin tingled afterward and how smooth it felt after cleaning. Unlike with other devices, after using my face doesn't get red or irritated, yet my face is still very clean afterwards. I absolutely love this product.
Elizabeth S.
When I purchased this it was with the idea that the upkeep wouldn't be as costly as other similar products. And... it works. I love how simple it is to use and the fact that it's water safe and I can keep it in the shower. My skin has improved since using this and I will enjoy the fact that all it needs from here on is a charge every six months.
Nichelle B.
I love my Luna. It really gets deep into my pores and leaves my skin feeling really smooth. It's easy to use and very easy to clean. My only problem with it is that it doesn't get rid of my blackheads. I may end up having to get the clarasonic for that reason alone. I'll still use my Luna for my basic cleaning, because it's definitely gentle enough for every day use.
Brittany L.
I was pretty skeptical about this guy. Too many rave reviews, but I caved and bought it. I'm so glad I did. It feels strange at first, but the next morning my skin felt so smooth. It really helps your skin absorb serums, oils, and other moisturizers better and faster.
Try it on your hand in a store if you're not sure. For me, it's a much more economical purchase than the clarisonic.
Hayley B.
I love my Luna! I used the Clarisonic before and I just felt like my skin wasn't happy after using it. This is amazing, it does the job, isn't rough, and makes my skin feel so good. My skin is definitely brighter after regular use. Plus it stays charged forever!
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
Is the Foreo Luna good for removing makeup? Also, in your opinion does it do a good job removing dirt and excess oil from the skin?
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
How does this compare to the clarisonic?
Amber Marie B.
I've been looking for a cleansing system that doesn't have a brush head and is waterproof. I've mainly been looking at this brand. But I am definitely open to suggestions. Because this is an expensive brand.
Arielle M.
Remington, IN
I feel this product would be worth the money if it truly gives a deep clean does the Forio Luna give a deep clean?
Brie D.
Panama City, FL
For those who have used other silicone facial cleansing tools, how does the Foreo LUNA compare? I really want to try this product, but I wanted to know if it's worth the price.