Foreo LUNA(TM) fofo Midnight

A travel-friendly, ultra-hygienic, silicone cleansing brush that features app-driven skin analysis. If you want to know more… LUNA fofo is the world's most intelligent facial cleansing brush. It combines advanced skin sensor technology with an ultra-hygienic silicone cleansing brush and T-Sonic pulsations for deep and effective cleaning. Offering the most intelligent solution to on-the-go skincare, LUNA fofo analyzes the skin type and moisture level in each zone of the face to create a personalized skin profile that is sent straight to the Foreo app.

What are some good cleanser to use with this for dry skin?
Start your review of Foreo LUNA(TM) fofo Midnight!
How would you rate this product?
Gaston, SC
Foreo LUNA(TM) fofo Midnight uploaded by Ashley W.
I am so obsessed with this little thing!! It scrubs your face so good but so softly. There is also a button on the back where you have the option to use the vibration feature which is amazing for your face. Every night I put my cleanser on the bristles, turn it on and let it do it's magic. You can feel it cleaning your pores and my face is always sooooo smooth when I'm done washing my face with this. Great way to get some awesome exfoliation!!
Louisville, KY
Read review to understand rating. I received this product in my fab fit fun box a couple years ago. This item gave me a great cleanse but I ultimately had issues with the durability of this item. The batteries corroded through the device two times but customer service was nice enough to replace them. The second time it happened they even upgraded me to a better device! Foreo’s customer service is unmatched!
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this thing. When I wash my face with my Foreo LUNA(TM) fofo Midnight I feel [email protected] got a facial. I like the scan and how it tells how it’s your moisture level.
Pembroke, ON
I’ve been using the Luna Fofo for about 4 and a half months now, and I really like it. Using the same cleanser without the Fofo makes it feel less clean. The only thing I would like is for it to be bigger (but I received as a gift). Definitely would recommend! Good price point too.