BY FOREO

The LUNA™ 2 Professional is a powerful cleansing device designed to give you a daily, professional-level mini-facial in the comfort of your own home. The second-generation device boasts a system with 2 motors that are both 2x as powerful, and a brush... see more...

Catherine H.
Irving, TX
I got the sensitive purple one because I really liked the color. This makes my skin feel so sooo soft after I use it. It feels like the vibrating dislodges the dirt an debris from my skin, and my skin is so clear now. I love this so much. I pair it with a cream face wash that my mom got me, but idk what brand it is.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
LUNA 2 is more than a silicone face brush, it really works and cleans your skin with those sonic pulsations and gentle brush head. I had skin problems such as t-zone and pores/blackheads on my nose and now my skin is much softer and cleaner. And it looks so cute!
rose j.
Victoria, British Columbia
This would have to be my favourite product of 2017!! After you use it for the first time you can already see the amazing results, I really loved how bright and glowing my skin was after the first week of using this product, the colours are fun, and now I can have perfect skin thanks to this product !
Nouhaila E.
Tiflet
I want to get foreo. How I can get it
Shanya B.
Nampa, ID
Does this make a noticeable difference in your skin? It it soft or abrasive?