BY FOREO

The LUNA™ 2 Professional is a powerful cleansing device designed to give you a daily, professional-level mini-facial in the comfort of your own home. The second-generation device boasts a system with 2 motors that are both 2x as powerful, and a brush... see more...

Buy on Bergdor...
Victoria 🌴.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I absolutely love this! I bought the one that came with the morning and night cleansers and my face feels so soft! I love how it’s completely water proof because I love using it in the shower. This is a staple in my skincare routine and it goes on every trip with me!
Taylor L.
This has to be one of the best cleansing brushes I’ve ever used. The bristles are gentle enough on my sensitive skin yet the results are incredible. My pores have shrunk and my blackheads are practically nonexistent.
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
I got the sensitive purple one because I really liked the color. This makes my skin feel so sooo soft after I use it. It feels like the vibrating dislodges the dirt an debris from my skin, and my skin is so clear now. I love this so much. I pair it with a cream face wash that my mom got me, but idk what brand it is.
Maria M.
Latham, NY
LUNA 2 is more than a silicone face brush, it really works and cleans your skin with those sonic pulsations and gentle brush head. I had skin problems such as t-zone and pores/blackheads on my nose and now my skin is much softer and cleaner. And it looks so cute!
Asima A.
Arlington, VA
I’ve heard nothing but great things about this product and the benefits it has. I’m hoping to try it out soon and see results for myself. I think this will definitely be a staple in my skincare routine once I get my hands on it
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Best cleaning device on the market!. Is soft but powerful enough to leave yur face feeling super clean. Totally work the money!
🎀Christeen.Tips🇪🇬💄 f.
El Mahallah el-Kobra
simply love my Luna 2 Professional for all skin types. I love it's elegance design, but I like the most my first results that are visible after only one usage. It's like I have new skin: smooth and soft specially after anti-age function for a super relaxing face massage. I feel that my creams absorb better after Luna 2 professional. Everything you need in just one device.
rose j.
Victoria, British Columbia
This would have to be my favourite product of 2017!! After you use it for the first time you can already see the amazing results, I really loved how bright and glowing my skin was after the first week of using this product, the colours are fun, and now I can have perfect skin thanks to this product !
Nouhaila E.
Tiflet
I want to get foreo. How I can get it
Shanya B.
Nampa, ID
Does this make a noticeable difference in your skin? It it soft or abrasive?