BY FOREO

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A waterproof cleansing and antiaging device for normal skin types that deeply cleanses while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for radiant, firm, youthful-looking skin. LUNA™ 2 cleansing and antiaging device deeply cleanses with up to 8,000 T-Sonic™ (transdermal sonic) pulsations per minute channeled through silicone touch-points. It smooths the appearance of lines and wrinkles with lower-frequency pulsations leaving skin looking and feeling radiant, firmer, and more elastic while helping to improve absorption of your favorite skin care products. Bigger brush: the brush surface area is 40 percent larger than the LUNA's, enabling it to cover a larger surface area of skin for more efficient cleansing in the same amount of time. It features a range of brush heads that are optimized to offer specialized cleansing, meeting the specific needs of different facial areas. Longer touch-points: for a remarkable balance of power and gentleness, the touch-points are 26 percent longer than the LUNA's to allow for more flexibility when the touch-points make contact with the skin, preventing any pulling or stretching to preserve the skin's natural elasticity. These ultra-long touch-points are also much narrower to reach areas of your face that are typically hard to cleanse. Flexible brush head: the brush head that can bend up to 20 degrees further than the LUNA's, curving against the skin which allows the touch-points to reach the many contours and angles of the face so that no area is left un-cleansed. Enhanced T-Sonic cleansing system: With 12 intensities and a motor that is twice as powerful, the pulsations dislodge more impurities from the pores, providing deeper cleansing and more effective antiaging while still remaining gentle on the skin. Thicker silicone: the silicone body is 36 percent thicker than the LUNA's, making it plusher, smoother, softer, and easy to hold. It lowers the noise of the motor for a more relaxing skin care ritual while see more...

Buy on Sephora
Susan M.
Philadelphia, PA
I was looking for something to use to wash my face other then just a sponge or my hands and I found this. I bought a used one from someone on poshmark and really loved it. I feel like I really saw a difference in my skin and my skin felt more soft and clean.
Jenny L.
San Diego, CA
Been using this for a week now and I like it but not sure if I should have stuck with the mini and saved some money. I'm 35 years old and have pretty decent skin for my age but am on a skincare kick to prevent those future wrinkles. The main reason I paid a little extra for this was for the anti aging side. I'm honestly not sure if the anti aging side even does anything. I just feel like the anti aging side is providing me with a facial massage more than anything else. The cleanser side does a great job in getting rid of all the dirt, makeup and gunk on my face.
Vanessa G.
Mission, TX
I love my foreo Luna 2 I use it in the morning and at night my skin feels so much softer and clean with this device it's a great investment and life changing product I really reccomend!
đź’‹Michelle T.
Hercules, CA
After the first use, I can see why so many love Foreo. It did leave my face feeling really clean maybe it’s because I felt it did more of a deep cleaning. Overall I am enjoying the product. The only thing I found disappointing is that it didn’t include the whole charging unit. It only came with the USB cord but not the outlet to plug into the wall.
Jasmine D.
Las Vegas, NV
I don't use this as often as I should because I'm bad with my routine but I don't like that I HAVE to use both patterns (the normal and anti aging) every time because most of the times I'm in a rush which is what stops me from using this most of the time. However this is an amazing product it gets my skin clean and smooth and my skin has been clearing up as well when I use it. It is a luxury buy however.
Justina A.
Corona, CA
I am a true clarisonic user. Actually I should say I was. When I saw this I was intrigued mostly because of the fact that the charge lasts a lot longer & the fact that I will not have to change out the brushheads. So when I got it I immediately pulled it out & charged it for 2 days. I have to admit I was a little skeptical about starting a new face program. My face is used to the clarisonic and I really didn't want to go through the testing stage again but I went ahead and jumped in. So I do what I used to do with my clarisonic so I wash all my makeup off & then I use this. I use a tiny bit of my face cleanser & run it through the cycle. I usually do about 2 minutes washing my face with it. Then I rinse it off as well as my face. I then used the antiaging side to actually run a little bit of a scrub on my face. Yeah I know it is isn't what it is for but my face loves a good scrub.So after that I rinse. I can honestly say my face is so happy with this device. I love it.
Mayo C.
N Hollywood, CA
After watching many review and demo videos on this product on YouTube, I purchased this product at a Sephora. I wanted so badly to like it, but I'm still on the fence. I used to be an avid Clairsonic user and my face got used to using that twice a day. I love that the Foreo is silicone and doesn't harbor bacteria and the fact that it has an anti aging mode which is SO nice to use on your face after a long day of work. But after a week of use, my skin started to become really dry and flaky. Now that it's been two weeks, my skin is in the state of crisis. The tops of my cheeks, temples, and nose are so dry that there is so much texture and I can't even put foundation on. I've ordered another $200 worth of skin care from Sephora to try to save my skin. Has anyone else had a problem switching from the Clairsonic to the Luna? Please help ))):
Ashley H.
Elkins Park, PA
I wanted to love the foreo Luna but I just didn’t. I don’t feel like it gets my skins that clean and whenever I use it I tend to break out. I find that when I use it get cystic acne and like deeper breakouts. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Xiaomei S.
Champaign, IL
I only used it twice - and it's made GOOD changes to my skin! My roommate randomly complimented me on my skin and she never compliments me :P I have dry skin but oily-ish T-zones, and I always have dead skin on my face. After using it once, my dead skin is all gone and my face is not irritated at all! For the people who think this device is too harsh on the skin, make sure you hover it over your skin instead of pressing it.
Caroline H.
Katy, TX
Received this as a Christmas gift. The Luna 2 along with the cleanser, left my skin feeling clean, refreshed & smooth. I have very sensitive skin & it was fine with me. Great luxurious packaging, a bit pricey which is why I'd never bought one previous.
Raphaëlle P.
montreal, QC
Hey, I was wondering if any of you have this product and cystic acne and how the work together, thank you :)
Maura G.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I have the Clarisonix Mia 2 and I haven't yet tried this! Has anyone tried both? How do they compare? Which one leaves your skin cleaner and more exfoliated?
Heather D.
I've had this about a week and really liking it so far. I'm skeptical (but hopeful) about the anti aging side. Has anyone truly noticed a difference from using the anti aging side?
Rachel L.
Toronto
Has anyone experienced “purging” of the skin for the first few weeks of using this? I’ve noticed more cysts than normal and I’m wondering if it’s this tool or if it’s just purging!
Erikah O.
York, PA
I'm currently waiting for this to arrive in the mail! I'm so excited. I'm hoping this really clears up my skin the way it claims to. How do you like this product? Does it work well for you?

back