BY FOREO #45 in Skin Care Tools

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

A waterproof cleansing and antiaging device for combination skin types that deeply cleanses while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for radiant, firm, youthful-looking skin. LUNA™ 2 cleansing and antiaging device deeply cleanses with up to 8,000 T-Sonic™ (transdermal sonic) pulsations per minute channeled through silicone touch-points. It smooths the appearance of lines and wrinkles with lower-frequency pulsations leaving skin looking and feeling radiant, firmer, and more elastic while helping to improve absorption of your favorite skin care products. Bigger brush: the brush surface area is 40 percent larger than the LUNA's, enabling it to cover a larger surface area of skin for more efficient cleansing in the same amount of time. It features a range of brush heads that are optimized to offer specialized cleansing, meeting the specific needs of different facial areas. Longer touch-points: for a remarkable balance of power and gentleness, the touch-points are 26 percent longer than the LUNA's to allow for more flexibility when the touch-points make contact with the skin, preventing any pulling or stretching to preserve the skin's natural elasticity. These ultra-long touch-points are also much narrower to reach areas of your face that are typically hard to cleanse. Flexible brush head: the brush head that can bend up to 20 degrees further than the LUNA's, curving against the skin which allows the touch-points to reach the many contours and angles of the face so that no area is left un-cleansed. Enhanced T-Sonic cleansing system: With 12 intensities and a motor that is twice as powerful, the pulsations dislodge more impurities from the pores, providing deeper cleansing and more effective antiaging while still remaining gentle on the skin. Thicker silicone: the silicone body is 36 percent thicker than the LUNA's, making it plusher, smoother, softer, and easy to hold. It lowers the noise of the motor for a more relaxing skin care ritual see more...

• Do you prefer the Foreo LUNA(TM) 2 for Combination Skin o...1 Answers
  • Is this really worth it? I have some breakouts once in a ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price tag? Is it just another thing tha...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taryn G.
I've only had my foreo for a little more than a month and my skin just adores me for getting it! I got this from BIRCHBOX during their 20% off Aces sale, and I had $100 worth of points saved up so I got a GREAT deal. It is extremely nice on my skin, works well with different types of cleansers, and I have yet to need to charge it. The only complaint I have is that it is a little difficult to use it on the side of my nose, but I have a very small nose. It works really well with the Kiehls Deep Pore Cleanser, and basically anything from Keihls. It's one of my favorite purchases of 2016.

Update!: I’ve had this for almost two years and I love this thing. I rarely have to charge this (I may have only charged it twice.) it still works great, still feels great, and I still use it.
Jaclyn P.
The foreo luna II is the missing link in my skincare regimen. This miracle has transformed my skin in the 4 months I have been using it. The luna exfoliates, brightens, and evens my skintone and minimizes my pores. My skin is always left sparkling clean. It is great for all types of skin as the settings are fully adjustable to your preference. I find that my foundation looks better and my skin absorbs products better as well. The luna basically never needs to be charged... to the point of completely forgetting where the charger even is, is completely waterproof, hygenic, easy to clean and just wonderful. Get. This. You will not be disappointed.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I bought the foreo play. Loved it. It came with a $39 off coupon. So. I purchased the 2. It. Is. Awesome.
1. Great quality
2. It charges so quick
3. It really helps my skin
4. Cleansing AND anti aging
5. Beautiful design
6. Great variety of intensities
7. Useful light as it charges on the bathroom sink

HiGHLY RECOMMEND. I bought 2 plays for friends as I love this product.
Jenna L.
The thing I like about this is how easy it is to take care of. Unlike the clarisonic you don't have to constantly change the brush heads, which can add up in price. I like how you can change to many different intensities rather than just two. It also tells you when to change the area of your face by a small vibration. Look out for boxes on Sephora that come with face washes too! It makes worth your money because you get free full size products with this!
Tashaundra W.
College Park, GA
I have been using the Foreo Luna 2 for about 3 months and my skin has never looked better. It costed about $170, but that is the only cost you will have to pay. It does not have nylon brush heads that you have to replace ever 3 months. Unlike another t-sonic cleanser system, I didn't break outZ I definitely recommend this product.
Jodi G.
Red Oak, TX
It took me about 4 months to break down and buy this bad boy... BEST. DECISION. EVER.
First of all, it's silicone. That means you'll NEVER have to buy replacement parts for it because it doesn't hold bacteria.
Second of all, it has to be charged like.. Once every 5-6 MONTHS.
And finally, it has cleared my face better than any tool I've used in 27 years!
Great investment.
Jessica R.
Manchester, MO
I love love love my foreo! I've had mine for over 6 months and still haven't had to charge it. I use it everyday and when I don't my skin can definitely can tell. Gives me a smooth clean surface and makes all my skincare work much better. I was a clarasonic user for years but the battery and brush heads were the only turn off.
Alondra D.
Oh my god I had always wanted a cleansing brush, and a good friend of mine told me to try this out. I really love it. The vibrations are really nice and it has rubbery brissels on the top. The battery also lasts a long time as I've had it for like a year and have only had to recharge it once.
Eric A.
La Place, LA
Noticed a difference in my skin after one use! yes it is a bit pricey, but i think it's worth every penny. you never have to buy heads for it like the clarisonic, it works with most cleansers, PLUS it's anti-aging! seriously what more could you ask for in a face cleansing tool?
Svitlana P.
New Castle, DE
This is my best investment in skin care routine ever! Love my Foreo! Helps me in a daily proper cleaning and the massage function is absolutely famtastic!
Katherine C.
For those who already have a clarisonic, how does it compare ? Is it worth getting the foreo? Which do you like better ?
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
I'd love to try this out. Anyone have any comparisons between this and clarisonic mia 2?
Steph L.
Waterloo, ON
what is the difference between Foreo LUNA(TM) 2 for Combination Skin and Clarisonic?
Gaby R.
Is this worth the money? Does it REALLY improve your skin?
Jennifer T.
The first Luna has screws on the bottom that rust. Is this the same way? I wish the first one was made more like the play and had a silicone bottom.

back