BY FOREO #66 in Skin Care Tools

A waterproof cleansing and antiaging device for combination skin types that deeply cleanses while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for radiant, firm, youthful-looking skin. LUNA™ 2 cleansing and antiaging device deeply cleanses with up to 8,000 T-Sonic™ (transdermal sonic) pulsations per minute channeled through silicone touch-points. It smooths the appearance of lines and wrinkles with lower-frequency pulsations leaving skin looking and feeling radiant, firmer, and more elastic while helping to improve absorption of your favorite skin care products. Bigger brush: the brush surface area is 40 percent larger than the LUNA's, enabling it to cover a larger surface area of skin for more efficient cleansing in the same amount of time. It features a range of brush heads that are optimized to offer specialized cleansing, meeting the specific needs of different facial areas. Longer touch-points: for a remarkable balance of power and gentleness, the touch-points are 26 percent longer than the LUNA's to allow for more flexibility when the touch-points make contact with the skin, preventing any pulling or stretching to preserve the skin's natural elasticity. These ultra-long touch-points are also much narrower to reach areas of your face that are typically hard to cleanse. Flexible brush head: the brush head that can bend up to 20 degrees further than the LUNA's, curving against the skin which allows the touch-points to reach the many contours and angles of the face so that no area is left un-cleansed. Enhanced T-Sonic cleansing system: With 12 intensities and a motor that is twice as powerful, the pulsations dislodge more impurities from the pores, providing deeper cleansing and more effective antiaging while still remaining gentle on the skin. Thicker silicone: the silicone body is 36 percent thicker than the LUNA's, making it plusher, smoother, softer, and easy to hold. It lowers the noise of the motor for a more relaxing skin care ritual see more...

• Is this really worth it? I have some breakouts once in a while bu...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price tag? Is it just another thing that turns ...1 Answers
  • I just got this about a week ago and have used it... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica R.
Palm harbor , FL
I love love love my foreo! I've had mine for over 6 months and still haven't had to charge it. I use it everyday and when I don't my skin can definitely can tell. Gives me a smooth clean surface and makes all my skincare work much better. I was a clarasonic user for years but the battery and brush heads were the only turn off.
Alondra D.
Oh my god I had always wanted a cleansing brush, and a good friend of mine told me to try this out. I really love it. The vibrations are really nice and it has rubbery brissels on the top. The battery also lasts a long time as I've had it for like a year and have only had to recharge it once.
Eric A.
La Place, LA
Noticed a difference in my skin after one use! yes it is a bit pricey, but i think it's worth every penny. you never have to buy heads for it like the clarisonic, it works with most cleansers, PLUS it's anti-aging! seriously what more could you ask for in a face cleansing tool?
Cici A.
This product is incredibly amazing! I tried the trial size first, and immediately realized I had been missing out on facial devices, so I went ahead and purchased the full size. I have combination skin, oily and dry, and it just tends to be give me trouble all the time. I went ahead and used this for a good week before deciding whether it made a real difference or not. Firstly, it makes your skin super soft. It also is really good at shrinking pores and cleaning them on a daily basis. Initially, it makes your skin purge, but if you wait it out, you will notice how amazing your skin looks after. Also, it’s important to know how to use this product. Initially I would use pressure, and it made my skin burn, but you just run it over your skin without pressure. After all, that’s the devices job, not yours. If you have problematic skin, this is definitely worth it!
Madison C.
Cornwall
Never turning back. I've had this about two years now and I've only had to charge it no lie three times. I bring it in the shower with me (I don't drench it but I clean my face through the cycles as indicated and I rinse it) it leaves my face soft and smooth and very clean feeling with fewer breakouts definitely!
Anne T.
Toronto, ON
I had been deciding on whether to get a clarisonic or the foreo. I had ended up deciding to get the foreo for several reasons. 1. It was more hygienic to get a Silicone device that's cleans and dries easily, rather than a bristle device that could cling into bacteria and mold. 2. It's less costly, as I don't need to buy replacement parts/brush heads (that are expensive) every 3-4 months. 3. The Silicone bristles on the foreo are less abrasive and harsh on the skin. I love a good exfoliation, but the bristles on the clarisonic appears rough and not intended for everyday use. I am able to adjust the vibration on the foreo, the higher the setting the deeper the scrub, yet still gentle on the skin. 4. Minimal need to recharge the device. I've had my foreo for about 4 months now and had only charged it once when I initially bought it. Overall, I love how reliable it is and the overall performance of the foreo.
Bernarda B.
Zagreb
BEST PRODUCT I'VE EVER TRIED.
I'm teenager so I have problem with pimples, blackheads etc and Foreo helped me 100%. I can say that I have perfect skin now. My beautician told me that I never had that clean face before, my bleackheads are going out easily. My mother also has Foreo and few weeks after using it some of her friends asked her does she did facelift.
I use it twice a day- when i wake up and before sleep. First I wash my face, then I put some cleanser and massage it with Foreo. Foreo gives me relax and it's so good feeleng using it. It gives you massage. With other side of it are gathes which you use to massage face cream in your face. It comes with charger. It's so easy to use and wash. So glad I have it.
Liz R.
Yarmouth
This has made a huge difference in my skincare routine and in the health of my skin. I look forward to using my Foreo every day and night, and it never harms my skin. Due to the shape of the Foreo, it's very easy to switch from the harder top bristles to the softer bottom bristles when I transition from oily to dry, sensitive parts of my face. I've notices a dramatic reduction in blackheads on my t-zone and chin, and the areas that were previously flakey and dry are supple and clear. Worth the price!
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
I'd love to try this out. Anyone have any comparisons between this and clarisonic mia 2?
Katherine C.
For those who already have a clarisonic, how does it compare ? Is it worth getting the foreo? Which do you like better ?
Jennifer T.
The first Luna has screws on the bottom that rust. Is this the same way? I wish the first one was made more like the play and had a silicone bottom.
Judith C.
Is this really worth it? I have some breakouts once in a while but not so often but I them gone anyway, will this help with that? I have combo skin
Jennifer T.
How does this compare to the original Luna?