BY FOREO #45 in Skin Care Tools

A waterproof cleansing and antiaging device for combination skin types that deeply cleanses while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for radiant, firm, youthful-looking skin. LUNA™ 2 cleansing and antiaging device deeply cleanses with up to 8,000 T-Sonic™ (transdermal sonic) pulsations per minute channeled through silicone touch-points. It smooths the appearance of lines and wrinkles with lower-frequency pulsations leaving skin looking and feeling radiant, firmer, and more elastic while helping to improve absorption of your favorite skin care products. Bigger brush: the brush surface area is 40 percent larger than the LUNA's, enabling it to cover a larger surface area of skin for more efficient cleansing in the same amount of time. It features a range of brush heads that are optimized to offer specialized cleansing, meeting the specific needs of different facial areas. Longer touch-points: for a remarkable balance of power and gentleness, the touch-points are 26 percent longer than the LUNA's to allow for more flexibility when the touch-points make contact with the skin, preventing any pulling or stretching to preserve the skin's natural elasticity. These ultra-long touch-points are also much narrower to reach areas of your face that are typically hard to cleanse. Flexible brush head: the brush head that can bend up to 20 degrees further than the LUNA's, curving against the skin which allows the touch-points to reach the many contours and angles of the face so that no area is left un-cleansed. Enhanced T-Sonic cleansing system: With 12 intensities and a motor that is twice as powerful, the pulsations dislodge more impurities from the pores, providing deeper cleansing and more effective antiaging while still remaining gentle on the skin. Thicker silicone: the silicone body is 36 percent thicker than the LUNA's, making it plusher, smoother, softer, and easy to hold. It lowers the noise of the motor for a more relaxing skin care ritual see more...

• Do you prefer the Foreo LUNA(TM) 2 for Combination Skin o...1 Answers
  • Is this really worth it? I have some breakouts once in a ...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price tag? Is it just another thing tha...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kennedy A.
isla vista
Love love love this baby. I got it a couple of months ago and haven’t looked back since. It leaves my skin feeling cleaner than anything else, but never irritates my skin or worsens the dry patches. I have bad dryness on my nose and this hasn’t worsened it, if anything it strips the dead skin and regenerates it. I don’t really use the anti aging side that often so I can’t evaluate the effects of that, but it’s worth the money for the clean it gives you alone. I am not as consistent as I’d like to be with my skincare routine so I usually only use this once a day. It has helped my acne and dryness and just generally improved the look of my skin. I love how easy it is to keep clean and how incredibly long the charge lasts. I also love that it’s bacteria resistant. I use it with only micellar water sometimes but most of the time use my typical acne cleanser, you can use anything you typically use except for things with exfoliants that may damage the surface of the device. I highly recommend.
Caitlin H.
The Foreo Luna has been a fantastic device for washing my face - it helps deep clean without being irritating or scratchy. I definitely notice a huge improvement in my skin when I wash using the Luna compared to when I wash using my hands. I recommend this over the Clarisonic - while you have a higher upfront cost, you don't have to change the brush heads, and it stays much cleaner since it's made of silicone.
Madison K.
I am obsessed with my foreo luna 2. For the longest time I couldn’t decide between the foreo or the Clarisonic. The Foreo was expensive but I have been using it for a few years now with no issues. I would consider it an investment and one that absolutely pays off! Plus they are currently on sale at Sephora. RUN!
Caitlin S.
Lawrenceville
I’ve had this for years! Love love love. I was torn between purchasing this and the Clarisonic, and I’m so glad I went in this direction. No grimy brush heads to replace. And though the price may be steep, it lasts forever and you don’t have to purchase brush heads!
الـصوماليــهۃة 🚶.
This is the best way to clean your face and it keeps it clean soft it takes out all the makeup out and it makes you beautiful again like I always hear YouTubers and how good it is i wish to have it
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Best facial cleansing device on the market hands down. Blows my Clarisonic Mia out of the water. Never replace a brush head again, and did I mention this extremely attractive and useful device is anti microbial?! Hello, EASY BUY TAKE MY MONEY! It blow all my impurities out of my face just on the first use! I’ve been subjected to hard water and many other hideous elements and this really brought
my face back to life. Has several different speeds and the back side of the device is for apply your moisturizers and creams! BEST BUY EVER! Foreo LUNA(TM) 2 for Combination Skin
Kiersten M.
Oakland, NJ
I have always had a lot of problems with my skin as far as acne. I've been using this since Christmas and I noticed the difference right away! I use it every night and literally have maybe one pimple. My face used to be covered! If you have acne, I highly recommend this! I charged it when I first got it and haven't had to charge it since and I use it every night! This product completely changed my skin and my family and friends have noticed!
Gaby R.
I love this foreo! I did my research prior to purchasing and I am so glad I snagged this item during Sephora's VIB sale. I definitely recommend this product. I do see a noticeable difference on my skin. Highly recommend this to friends and family. What I love most about it is that the battery lasts a lifetime. I do not have to worry about charging it especially when I am out traveling. If you are iffy about the price tag of this product I definitely suggest waiting for Sephora's VIB Rouge & VIB sale. You can also find this for 25% off on black friday or cyber monday on the foreo website.
Elise R.
Newark, DE
Oh my goodness, ever since I had a cystic acne breakout from birth control, my skin hasn't been the same - except when I bought this product! In the few weeks I've been using this, my skin has cleared dramatically to the point where I no longer have cystic bumps. This is a miracle worker. My only complaint is that I didn't invest in one sooner.
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Let me just say that this is the best brush I have EVER used to wash my face. It cleans so well and times your cleaning to leaving you feeling fresh. The silicone is convenient and keeps you from having to worry about bacteria. I recommend these to anyone no matter what kind of skin you have
Katherine C.
For those who already have a clarisonic, how does it compare ? Is it worth getting the foreo? Which do you like better ?
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
I'd love to try this out. Anyone have any comparisons between this and clarisonic mia 2?
Steph L.
Waterloo, ON
what is the difference between Foreo LUNA(TM) 2 for Combination Skin and Clarisonic?
Gaby R.
Is this worth the money? Does it REALLY improve your skin?
Jennifer T.
The first Luna has screws on the bottom that rust. Is this the same way? I wish the first one was made more like the play and had a silicone bottom.