BY FOREO #96 in Skin Care Tools

A waterproof cleansing and antiaging device for combination skin types that deeply cleanses while improving the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for radiant, firm, youthful-looking skin. LUNA™ 2 cleansing and antiaging device deeply cleanses with up to 8,000 T-Sonic™ (transdermal sonic) pulsations per minute channeled through silicone touch-points. It smooths the appearance of lines and wrinkles with lower-frequency pulsations leaving skin looking and feeling radiant, firmer, and more elastic while helping to improve absorption of your favorite skin care products. Bigger brush: the brush surface area is 40 percent larger than the LUNA's, enabling it to cover a larger surface area of skin for more efficient cleansing in the same amount of time. It features a range of brush heads that are optimized to offer specialized cleansing, meeting the specific needs of different facial areas. Longer touch-points: for a remarkable balance of power and gentleness, the touch-points are 26 percent longer than the LUNA's to allow for more flexibility when the touch-points make contact with the skin, preventing any pulling or stretching to preserve the skin's natural elasticity. These ultra-long touch-points are also much narrower to reach areas of your face that are typically hard to cleanse. Flexible brush head: the brush head that can bend up to 20 degrees further than the LUNA's, curving against the skin which allows the touch-points to reach the many contours and angles of the face so that no area is left un-cleansed. Enhanced T-Sonic cleansing system: With 12 intensities and a motor that is twice as powerful, the pulsations dislodge more impurities from the pores, providing deeper cleansing and more effective antiaging while still remaining gentle on the skin. Thicker silicone: the silicone body is 36 percent thicker than the LUNA's, making it plusher, smoother, softer, and easy to hold. It lowers the noise of the motor for a more relaxing skin care ritual see more...

• Is this really worth it? I have some breakouts once in a while bu...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price tag? Is it just another thing that turns ...1 Answers
  • I just got this about a week ago and have used it... Be the first to answer!
Caitlen T.
Valencia, CA
Best facial cleansing device on the market hands down. Blows my Clarisonic Mia out of the water. Never replace a brush head again, and did I mention this extremely attractive and useful device is anti microbial?! Hello, EASY BUY TAKE MY MONEY! It blow all my impurities out of my face just on the first use! I’ve been subjected to hard water and many other hideous elements and this really brought
my face back to life. Has several different speeds and the back side of the device is for apply your moisturizers and creams! BEST BUY EVER! Foreo LUNA(TM) 2 for Combination Skin
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Let me just say that this is the best brush I have EVER used to wash my face. It cleans so well and times your cleaning to leaving you feeling fresh. The silicone is convenient and keeps you from having to worry about bacteria. I recommend these to anyone no matter what kind of skin you have
Taryn G.
I've only had my foreo for a little more than a month and my skin just adores me for getting it! I got this from BIRCHBOX during their 20% off Aces sale, and I had $100 worth of points saved up so I got a GREAT deal. It is extremely nice on my skin, works well with different types of cleansers, and I have yet to need to charge it. The only complaint I have is that it is a little difficult to use it on the side of my nose, but I have a very small nose. It works really well with the Kiehls Deep Pore Cleanser, and basically anything from Keihls. It's one of my favorite purchases of 2016.
Gaby R.
I love this foreo! I did my research prior to purchasing and I am so glad I snagged this item during Sephora's VIB sale. I definitely recommend this product. I do see a noticeable difference on my skin. Highly recommend this to friends and family. What I love most about it is that the battery lasts a lifetime. I do not have to worry about charging it especially when I am out traveling. If you are iffy about the price tag of this product I definitely suggest waiting for Sephora's VIB Rouge & VIB sale. You can also find this for 25% off on black friday or cyber monday on the foreo website.
Kiersten M.
Oakland, NJ
I have always had a lot of problems with my skin as far as acne. I've been using this since Christmas and I noticed the difference right away! I use it every night and literally have maybe one pimple. My face used to be covered! If you have acne, I highly recommend this! I charged it when I first got it and haven't had to charge it since and I use it every night! This product completely changed my skin and my family and friends have noticed!
Elise R.
Newark, DE
Oh my goodness, ever since I had a cystic acne breakout from birth control, my skin hasn't been the same - except when I bought this product! In the few weeks I've been using this, my skin has cleared dramatically to the point where I no longer have cystic bumps. This is a miracle worker. My only complaint is that I didn't invest in one sooner.
Jaclyn P.
The foreo luna II is the missing link in my skincare regimen. This miracle has transformed my skin in the 4 months I have been using it. The luna exfoliates, brightens, and evens my skintone and minimizes my pores. My skin is always left sparkling clean. It is great for all types of skin as the settings are fully adjustable to your preference. I find that my foundation looks better and my skin absorbs products better as well. The luna basically never needs to be charged... to the point of completely forgetting where the charger even is, is completely waterproof, hygenic, easy to clean and just wonderful. Get. This. You will not be disappointed.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I bought the foreo play. Loved it. It came with a $39 off coupon. So. I purchased the 2. It. Is. Awesome.
1. Great quality
2. It charges so quick
3. It really helps my skin
4. Cleansing AND anti aging
5. Beautiful design
6. Great variety of intensities
7. Useful light as it charges on the bathroom sink

HiGHLY RECOMMEND. I bought 2 plays for friends as I love this product.
Jenna L.
The thing I like about this is how easy it is to take care of. Unlike the clarisonic you don't have to constantly change the brush heads, which can add up in price. I like how you can change to many different intensities rather than just two. It also tells you when to change the area of your face by a small vibration. Look out for boxes on Sephora that come with face washes too! It makes worth your money because you get free full size products with this!
Tashaundra W.
College Park, GA
I have been using the Foreo Luna 2 for about 3 months and my skin has never looked better. It costed about $170, but that is the only cost you will have to pay. It does not have nylon brush heads that you have to replace ever 3 months. Unlike another t-sonic cleanser system, I didn't break outZ I definitely recommend this product.
Megan M.
Sudbury, ON
I'd love to try this out. Anyone have any comparisons between this and clarisonic mia 2?
Katherine C.
For those who already have a clarisonic, how does it compare ? Is it worth getting the foreo? Which do you like better ?
Jennifer T.
The first Luna has screws on the bottom that rust. Is this the same way? I wish the first one was made more like the play and had a silicone bottom.
Judith C.
Is this really worth it? I have some breakouts once in a while but not so often but I them gone anyway, will this help with that? I have combo skin
Jennifer T.
How does this compare to the original Luna?