BY FOREO

The LUNA™ mini's three-zone brush is suitable for all skin types, with thicker touch-points on the reverse side designed to deeply cleanse oilier skin, particularly on the T-zone. The thinner touch-points gently channel pulsations and are best used for sensitive or dry skin. This powerful device gently removes dead skin cells, and unclogs pores of dirt, oil, and makeup residue. It enhances the absorption of skin care products and delivers visibly brighter, more radiant skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Kayla S.
Oak Ridge, TN
I was pretty hesitant about buying a facial cleanser like Foreo or a Clairsonic. I ended up watching a youtube reviews on the Foreo and decided that would be the best fit for me. I tested one out at Sephora and loved it. It is a little more upfront cost than a Clairsonic, but with the Foreo you don't have to worry about replacement heads. It leaves me skin so soft and I can tell an over all improvement from only using it a short while. And the best thing about it....it's water proof! So I can use it in the shower! How awesome is that?!?
Sabrina T.
I received this as a present and I absolutely love it! It helps clean your face while exfoliating it at the same time. I notice my skin looking fresher after using it. It exfoliates gently and easy to use. Just one press of a button will keep your face looking glam!
Breyanna W.
I have had a Foreo Luna mini for a year in January 2016 and I love it! I have not had to charge it yet which is amazing because I charge my Clarisonic mia every month. I only use it 3 or 4 times a week though. This makes my skin feel clean, but not stripped. It isn't too harsh so it would be really good for sensitive skin. I also love how you don't need to buy new brush heads and that its made of silicone so its more sanitary!
Rachel S.
I love love love this! It's gentle and yet effective. Similar to the clarisonic in that it had sonic pulses and gently exfoliates the skin but I feel like this is more gentle than the clarisonic and no risk of bacteria transferring from a brush to your face and no replacement brushes. Highly recommend
Bailey C.
Clarksville, TN
I debated buying this for a very long time and I am so glad I did. I noticed changes in the quality of my skin in the first three days. It did make me break out a little and that's to be expected because it is pulling so much crap out of your skin. It is so gentile doesn't irritate my skin at all. I use this both morning and night every day and am in love. It's like a massage for your face. I would recommend this to anyone with acne prone skin.
Diem N.
Glastonbury, CT
I have both the clarisonic and the foreo luna and although I really like both products, I think i like the luna better. 1) The clarisonic brush can be kinda pricey because you need to buy new brush heads every 3 months in comparison to the luna that is supposed to last you 2 years . 2) The luna has very soft bristles that do not feel harsh on your skin compared to the clarisonic. 3) You do not have to charge the luna as often as the clarisonic.
Rachel M.
I love my Luna mini!! It's the perfect size for travelling and for using at home.

To be perfectly honest, when I first bought it, through bzzagent's discount at that, I didn't use it as much as recommended.
Now, I use it almost daily and love it! It's super easy to clean and doesn't keep dirt, which was my initial concern with products like that. I like that it's not an abrasive exfoliant and works well with practically all of my facial cleansers.
Whoopi L.
San Francisco, CA
This is amazing! I got this as my birthday gift. I was debating to get this one or the Mia2. Guess my cousin solve my problem and I am so glad that she bought this for me. This tiny thing is super durable. I charged it just one time and I am using it the 3rd month. I read o
some posts online and they said it will last half year. Beside, I am very satisfied with the result. My face us getting smoothr. I will probably keep using in the near future.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
I love how my skin feels after cleansing my face. It's like an electric toothbrush for your face and it gets down into the pores. You only need to charge it every couple of months. You never need to change the brush head. They're small and compact enough for travel. Quick to dry. This works great for sensitive skin.
ASHLEY J.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually received this item at a discount to review on Amazon and I was thrilled! It's amazing. The little nubs are soft and those along with the vibration really deep clean your skin. It charges fully in one hour and lasts many washes in between charges. I love the shape, it makes it easy to get every inch of your face, even the sides of your nose. Also, the size is perfect to fit comfortably in my hand. I highly recommend it!
Emily F.
philadelphia, PA
I've been looking into buying this. My skin is fairly oily and red toned, what is the best features about this product that it is a must have?
Task. A.
Toronto, ON
Hello! I was wondering if this is a gentler version of the Clarisonic? Is it good for sensitive skin?
K G.
Is it worth buying? Does it really work?
Sarah K.
Do you prefer the mini or the larger Foreo?
Alicia H.
Deer Lake, NL
Is this worth the plunge and would it be better than the clarisonic? I'm trying to find something more gentle on my skin as I am sensitive, and also dry.