BY FOREO

The LUNA™ mini's three-zone brush is suitable for all skin types, with thicker touch-points on the reverse side designed to deeply cleanse oilier skin, particularly on the T-zone. The thinner touch-points gently channel pulsations and are best used for sensitive or dry skin. This powerful device gently removes dead skin cells, and unclogs pores of dirt, oil, and makeup residue. It enhances the absorption of skin care products and delivers visibly brighter, more radiant skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Faye Y.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my new recent discoveries and I'm so glad I have it ! My friend gifted this for me for Christmas and it had changed my life. I used to use the Clarisonic mia2 and I still enjoy it, but after using the LUNA mini, my skin breakouts went away. It's easy to use and to clean. Plus it's travel friendly. I also like the massaging motions which is very relaxing. Definitely worth a try and on my winter must haves.
Linda F.
Worth the investment. I love this little gadget and would I dare say it? more than my clarisonic mia? I love that 1 charge lasts literally forever! I don't think I've ever been without a charge on this thing, and occasionally after a few months I will get paranoid and charge this thing before taking it on a trip or something, but it will last for months without a single charge. There are no brushes to replace (so it will save you money in the long run) and because it's silicone you don't have to worry about any bacteria buildup. It's small size is ideal for travel. Plus the range of colors it comes in is so great! The only con is that you have to be careful with the ingredients of your cleanser. Definitely don't use anything clay based or with exfoliating beads w/ this thing. But other than that, it's totally worth it!!
Laura C.
Ewa Beach, HI
I LOVE MY FOREO LUNA! I've been using mine for about 3 weeks or so and it's been amazing. I look forward to washing my face, which has been something I've never felt before. It's cleaned off masks too and removes almost all of my makeup, which is a huge bonus since I'm allergic to makeup remover. It's super easy to travel with and I already notice my skin is smoother.
Winly L.
Review for: Magenta more...
Maybe I just don't know what I'm doing but I don't see the appeal of this and don't understand the comparison to a clarisonic. This is NOTHING like a clarisonic. With a brush, I can feel it cleansing my skin, but with this silicone thing, I could feel it ON TOP of my skin but not actually getting in and cleaning. Maybe it's a good face massager? I don't know, I returned it, it is absolutely not worth the $139. It's not even worth $10. Plus, I broke down on me after 1 charge. Waste of my hard working money
Amber O.
Kenosha, WI
Best thing freaking invented.... I honestly love this investment so much!!! I also use my itworks cleaning products along with it and my acne and cleaners and my skin type it turning to normal !!!! It's relaxing , it has two settings and it is timed! 10/10
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
I was in search of a facial cleansing device and came across this through all the comparison videos on youtube. I made this purchase since it is a lot more hygienic than a brush and it was a lot cheaper. I must say that I have made the right decision since whenever I get breakouts I usually just do a little extra time on my problem areas and it seems to resolve it! I even use this to gently remove the makeup I have on for the whole day. This works great.
Marsha T.
Bronx, NY
I love, love, LOVE my Foreo Mini! I had the opportunity to buy one prior to its launch at a steep discount several years ago through BzzAgent. It's like getting a face massage while cleansing & has many skin benefits!

You can use your favorite cleanser with it or buy Foreo's line of facial products, but I choose to use my own cleansers. After applying cleanser and wetting your face, you simply run the vibrating Foreo all over your skin instead of rubbing with yout fingers. Foreo provides written instructions and online videos to show people the best way to run Foreo over each part of your face. Then you rinse your skin and apply moisturizer like normal. The entire process is takes a mere 2 minutes and is effective. In fact, you'll notice a difference in the way your skin looks and feels after just 1-5 days of using it!

There's a larger Luna, but Mini is gr8 for daily use AND is travel friendly. There's a new Mini 2, so the price for Luna Mini has been reduced too! Although the Mini 2 has been improved, I still would recommend the original Luna Mini since it does get results, especially if you'd rather save money.
Victoria A.
I love my Foreo Luna Mini! I use it day and night to wash my face, and also use it after gently applying moisturizer to help really massage it into my skin. The over texture of my skin has improved and I really like that the silicone feels cleaner than the bristles on my clarisonic. Not having to buy new brush heads is a plus!
Andrea M.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Petal Pink more...
LOVE this! I used the clarisonic originally and I thought I loved it until I tried this! I charge once every 6 months, it's waterproof, travel friendly and into don't need to clean it. It's perfect!! I love the little tiny ones too because they make great gifts!
RealLifeWen L.
Santa Barbara, CA
I REALLY like this facial cleansing tool! It's quite gentle on my skin and feels really good. I used it daily when I'm not looking to over exfoliate. Once a week or so I still use my Clarisonic. The Foreo Mini is the perfect size and I wanted to save the difference between the mini and regular size because the actual cleanser nubby part didn't seem that much larger on the reg size Foreo. The nice thing is that it doesn't irritate my skin at all, and I feels like it keeps my chin line from breaking out in a heat rash type situation. The two speeds are nice so you can use it around the delicate eye area to generate the skin cells but not over do it on that sensitive skin. TIP: you can also use it to clean your makeup brushes. The larger nubby part is perfect for that weekly deep cleaning of brushes and you can turn it on for extra cleansing if needed. I just swirl my brushes around on it and have avoided the extra cost of one of those silicone brush mats.
Emily F.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been looking into buying this. My skin is fairly oily and red toned, what is the best features about this product that it is a must have?
Task. A.
Toronto, ON
Hello! I was wondering if this is a gentler version of the Clarisonic? Is it good for sensitive skin?
K G.
Is it worth buying? Does it really work?
Sarah K.
Do you prefer the mini or the larger Foreo?
Alicia H.
Deer Lake, NL
Is this worth the plunge and would it be better than the clarisonic? I'm trying to find something more gentle on my skin as I am sensitive, and also dry.