BY FOREO

The LUNA™ mini's three-zone brush is suitable for all skin types, with thicker touch-points on the reverse side designed to deeply cleanse oilier skin, particularly on the T-zone. The thinner touch-points gently channel pulsations and are best used for sensitive or dry skin. This powerful device gently removes dead skin cells, and unclogs pores of dirt, oil, and makeup residue. It enhances the absorption of skin care products and delivers visibly brighter, more radiant skin. see more...

Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
I received a Foreo Mini in the famously crazy Allure Beauty Box. Was looking forward to it, as I like to get my skin nice and clean. I just wasn't that impressed, I liked the cleansers that came with it more. I accidentally knocked it over in the shower, and the button never worked right after that. Lame.
Kat M.
Andover, MN
I absolutely love this. My skin looks awesome. I just bought the $150 model because it comes in pink. I would have bought the $200 model but the colors were boring. Absolutely in love. If the clairasonoc was too rough for ur skin this is for u. I love how hygienic it is. Thrilled with the product.
Jeremy K.
Willard, OH
Pretty awesome for gentle exfoliation and cleansing. It's nice and relaxing, definitely a nice way to pamper yourself. Is it absolutely necessary? No I don't think so but it does make washing your face more enjoyable.
Madison C.
I have had my luna mini for 2 years now and received it as a gift. I had never used any other face brush before, so I did not know what to expect. I did not necessarily have a bad experience with the Luna Mini, but I didn't really see any positive results. It seemed more like a waste of time than anything to add it to my daily face washing routine.
Samantha C.
Longmont , CO
I have been using this product for over a year and it is great! In all that time I only have to charge it about every 6 months. I feel like it has really helped my acne prone skin. I also love that it is so hygienic
Julie L.
The only thing I don't love is the price. That and unlike the Clarisonic, it's not timed.

What I do love, haven't need to charge it, or replace anything. Best of all, it doesn't make my face break out like the Clarisonic.
Ali S.
Lexington, KY
Although this did cause me to break out at first, after 2 months my skin has never been more clear or soft. I have used this morning and night for two months. I bough mine from Ulta for $99. I love mine!
Andrea S.
Toledo, OH
I absolutely love my luna mini and would suggest this product to anyone. I purchased the luna mini a few years ago when it first came out and have used it ever since. Cleans my face so well and hardly ever needs charged. It is awesome and I will definitely buy another when this one wears out!
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
So amazing. My skin has never been this clean. I've been in using it for 3 months now and it's made a huge difference on my skin. Price is affordable and worth every penny. It's a must need for everyone skin !!! Got mine at sephora inside jcpenney
Jada K.
Lenoir, NC
Very pricey , but totally worth it. Makes cleaning my makeup brushes so much easier . I actually discovered that there isn't any makeup left on my makeup brushes , then if I was to clean them with anything else
Emily F.
Philadelphia , PA
I've been looking into buying this. My skin is fairly oily and red toned, what is the best features about this product that it is a must have?
Task. A.
Ajax, ON
Hello! I was wondering if this is a gentler version of the Clarisonic? Is it good for sensitive skin?
K G.
Is it worth buying? Does it really work?
Sarah K.
Do you prefer the mini or the larger Foreo?
Alicia H.
Deer Lake, NL
Is this worth the plunge and would it be better than the clarisonic? I'm trying to find something more gentle on my skin as I am sensitive, and also dry.

back