Debra S.
Debra S.
Foxboro, MA
I am trying to figure out if I should splurge on the full size or try it out with the mini. Does the mini REALLY compare to the full size one in terms of effectiveness or is there a noticeable difference between the two. Or perhaps I should just stick to my Clarisonic Mia2
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
Aug. 9, 2016, 10:57 p.m.
I own the Luna Mini and love it! In comparison to the original Luna, the only real difference is the number of speeds. However, the two speed setting on the mini are just as effective for cleansing. Though there are now models of the Luna 2 developed for different skin types, the mini is still great for all skin types. It has made a HUGE difference in my skin and I've not known anyone who has regretted purchasing it. Also, if you're wondering how it will compare to your Clarisonic, I will say any of the Luna models would be far better. They are far more gentle, leaving your skin more resilient and strong. The silicone is medical grade making them incredibly hygenic, limiting breakouts. Overall, you'll love whatever model of Luna you choose!