FOREO LUNA Mini Magenta

The LUNA™ mini's three-zone brush is suitable for all skin types, with thicker touch-points on the reverse side designed to deeply cleanse oilier skin, particularly on the T-zone. The thinner touch-points gently channel pulsations and are best used for sensitive or dry skin. This powerful device gently removes dead skin cells, and unclogs pores of dirt, oil, and makeup residue. It enhances the absorption of skin care products and delivers visibly brighter, more radiant skin.

Is this product best used every day or just a couple times a week for a better clean? I’m debating buying but not sure if I’ll get a ton of use out of it! FOREO LUNA Mini Magenta
I would love to try this is it good ?
I would love to try this is it good ?
Start your review of FOREO LUNA Mini Magenta!
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve had this for so many years now and this little device is still going strong. I got this back when everyone was raving about the Clarisonic Mia instead and don’t regret my choice. It’s easy to use and clean. One full charge lasts over 6 months. It’s a part of my skincare routine and I’m glad this stood the test of time. The vibration alerts let me know when to move on to another section of my face and I appreciate that. This is a gentle exfoliator and I still recommend the original if you don’t want a newer version. I’m still waiting for this one to quit working.
FOREO LUNA Mini Magenta uploaded by Jennifer P.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I have been using this for about 4 months now got this as a birthday gift from my bestie and I’m just hooked!!! I use it every day and every night in my skin care routine. It leaves my skin feeling sooo clean and refreshing... love that it vibrates and really gets all my impurities out without being harsh on my skin. Definitely a must u guys!
Tomball, TX
My holy grail exfoliator! I used to be a clarisonic girl, but the replacement heads were $$$ and a pain to keep up with. Plus, the bristles got so dirty. I use this after applying my makeup cleansing oil and love that it buzzes to indicate when I should switch zones on my face. It doesn't harbor bacteria, and is SO gentle, even on my sensitive skin (and somehow manages to melt off my makeup). LOVE this! Worth the money.
Phoenix, AZ
FOREO LUNA Mini Magenta uploaded by Sara W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this last year for Christmas and have been using it everyday since. This pairs amazing with my normal face wash and also helps taking off a face mask without getting your hands messy. I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my skin being more clear and pores closing since incorporating this in my daily routine. I would absolutely recommend and worth a try!
beverly hills, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This got rid of my acne. I noticed such a huge difference after washing my face with this everyday. This deep cleans your face and you’ll feel so clean & refreshed after using this. I’ve had mine for 3 years now and it still works great! It’s also super easy to maintain since it’s silicon, you can just rinse it off with water after you’re done.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this device after using it consistently for over a month now, I think this device is much efficient than other devices for face not to mention it is suitable for all skin types, more sanitary and gentle enough not to break me out. My skin feels cleaner, looks healthier and does not get irritated by the bristles pulsations.
Boise, ID
FOREO LUNA Mini Magenta uploaded by Karen J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got this months ago and I am glad I did because I love it, my skin feels really clean, soft and nice, plus it gets your skin ready for the products to absorb and work better. I love how small and convenient it is, the battery lasts forever! Cute colors! I love mine and I definitely recommend it.Foreo Luna Mini 2
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve had this for a few years and still going strong! I love that it’s silicone which makes it easy to clean and super gentle on my skin. I use this once a day at night and my skin feels so clean afterward. I can’t go without it! I especially love that you only need to charge it once every few months!
Las Vegas , NV
I got this during Black Friday for $37. It was the absolute best thing I could have gotten. I always thought I washed my face the right away....until I used this magical thing. It leaves my face cleaner, smoother and NO BLACK HEADS!!! Easy to clean and the batteries last forever.
El cajon
Purchased at: Walmart
I heard about it a lot. And I would love to use it. And love to have it in my skin routine. Becasue they say that it cleans your skin and makes it bright. And it’s they say that you will feel really fresh after it. So i want to use it and see if it’s right.

156 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
West Palm Beach
il y a 16 jours
FOREO LUNA Mini Magenta Have anyone try this product for they cleaning routine. Is it good ?
Noemi B. • il y a 15 jours
Thanks
Mississauga
il y a 19 jours
What’s the best cleansing product that pairs well with the Foreo Luna Mini 2? I’ve had this for ages and haven’t found “the one” perfect pairing for a gentle cleansing routine. Any recommendations?
Montana G. • il y a 15 jours
I have used mine for 3 years with LA Roche Posay Effaclar gel cleanser. :)
salwa
il y a 23 jours
Melany M. • il y a 4 jours
You can get it at the FOREO page or Sephora !