BY FOREO

The LUNA™ mini's three-zone brush is suitable for all skin types, with thicker touch-points on the reverse side designed to deeply cleanse oilier skin, particularly on the T-zone. The thinner touch-points gently channel pulsations and are best used for sensitive or dry skin. This powerful device gently removes dead skin cells, and unclogs pores of dirt, oil, and makeup residue. It enhances the absorption of skin care products and delivers visibly brighter, more radiant skin. see more...

Gale L.
Freeport, NY
Review for: Turquoise
Love this little sucker!! Lol I use it every morning in the shower and it leaves my face fresh and clean.. the days when I use ale up I use this at night to take off all my make you use it with the Clinique face wash and I love how it cleans my face . I would definitely recommend it . I also feel that it has a helped clear up my adult acne on my face
Ashley B.
Riverview , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every night after taking my makeup off. It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean afterwards. It also takes off additional makeup that I might have missed and also helps with dead skin. After a week your skin will look more glowy and healthier looking! Defiantly worth it!!
Ro T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing! I use this over and over, almost everyday. It helps to remove makeup, dirt and oils, and residue on my face. I recommend this for those who have highly sensitive skin.
Alexis B.
Mc Henry, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love my Luna mini! I use it every day and night. After just the first time using it I notice how smooth it made my skin. It really deep cleanses your face. It nice that your don’t have to buy different brush heads every so often. All you have to do is rinse it off once your done using it!
Alejandra O.
raleigh, NC
I bought the clarisonic thinking it was the best thing I could buy but I was wrong. I remember when I first saw this I was so skeptical and I thought no way that would do anything or actually clean ur face.two years later I gave in and bought it bc it was on sale and I haven't used my clarisonic since. This is so gentle on ur skin way more gentle than any sensitive brush head clarisonic has. And it does an awesome job at cleaning and exfoliating ur skin! I don't consider myself as having sensitive skin but ever since I started epiduo for acne my skin is extremely sensitive and this doesn't hurt my skin at all. I can still use it every night. Plus I've saved so much money not having to buy ridiculously expensive brush heads. I also think this is way more hygienic than the clarisonic bc of what it's made of and it's easy to clean. The battery on this lasts me six months and that's with me using it every night sometimes twice a day. Plus the size of it makes it easy to travel with!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love my Foreo Luna Mini! I've had it for about 6 months and I really like what it does for my skin. I've used it with several different cleansers and it just seems to get my skin cleaner. I have very sensitive skin and the Clarisonic was too harsh when I tried it out (even with the sensitive skin brush). It felt like it left tiny scratches on my skin. So when I heard Casey Holmes talk about this in her monthly favorites video, I was intrigued. I played with the sample Luna at Ulta and decided to give it a try. I love that it gently vibrating silicone nubs that gently exfoliate without scratching.  It doesn't exfoliate really intensely, so I still use an exfoliating scrub once or twice a week. This is just enough for daily removal of dead skin. It always leaves my skin feeling fresh and glowy. It has a handy little timer that tells you how long to use it on each area of your face so you don't have to think about how long you're using it. It is water proof so you can use it in the shower. AND it's rechargeable so you never have to replace the batteries!
Shannon L.
Largo
I was looking at facial brushes, all which seemed to be too harsh for me, when I came across the Foreo cleansers. I liked the idea of having something that wasn't hard on my face and was easy to clean. Those spinning brushes were pretty intimidating. So, I gave in and bought a Luna. I ended up charging the unit for a few hours and stuck it in the shower. I used it the same day. I could slide my finger over my nose smoothly. Seriously. One time cleaned out pores and smoothed the skin on my nose. After a week of daily use, I could look in the mirror and see a huge difference. Where there were once blackheads, they were disappearing.

Not long ago, I left town for a month without my Luna. My nose went back to the way it began until I could be saved again. Lol! Why didn't I remember to pack it?!

So, here we are. About a year into owning a Luna. My skin looks so much better and I HAVEN'T RECHARGED IT SINCE THE FIRST CHARGE! That battery is still going strong!
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I waited to write this review until I could actually give an honest one. This tool does wonders for your skin and I'm not just saying that. I could tell a difference in my skin after the first time using it. I know the price is a little steep, I did get mine on sale, but it is great! I was debating between the Luna and the Clarisonic but after doing much research I went with the Luna and I am not disappointed! If you have the extra cash and want to change your skin go out and buy this product! This is the best my skin has ever looked in my entire life, and I can keep seeing better results every single day!
Andrea R.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product at Ulta because I heard it was a great tool to cleanse your face thoroughly. I opted for this one instead of the clarasonic because it seemed the more hygienic option (dirt stuck in the bristles yikes). I started using it at night with a gentle cream to foam cleanser.... my skin is normal with certain oily areas btw. At first my skin didn't feel any different from when I was using my hands and the cleanser. Then after the 5th day my skin felt so irritated and sensitive. I gave my skin a rest for 2 days and used it again. It still felt irritated. I decided to return it and stick with cleansing with my hands. Nothing against it but I wouldn't use it again.
Faye Y.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my new recent discoveries and I'm so glad I have it ! My friend gifted this for me for Christmas and it had changed my life. I used to use the Clarisonic mia2 and I still enjoy it, but after using the LUNA mini, my skin breakouts went away. It's easy to use and to clean. Plus it's travel friendly. I also like the massaging motions which is very relaxing. Definitely worth a try and on my winter must haves.
Emily F.
philadelphia, PA
I've been looking into buying this. My skin is fairly oily and red toned, what is the best features about this product that it is a must have?
K G.
Is it worth buying? Does it really work?
Task. A.
Etobicokeoo, ON
Hello! I was wondering if this is a gentler version of the Clarisonic? Is it good for sensitive skin?
Sarah K.
Do you prefer the mini or the larger Foreo?
Alicia H.
Deer Lake, NL
Is this worth the plunge and would it be better than the clarisonic? I'm trying to find something more gentle on my skin as I am sensitive, and also dry.