BY FOREO

The LUNA™ mini's three-zone brush is suitable for all skin types, with thicker touch-points on the reverse side designed to deeply cleanse oilier skin, particularly on the T-zone. The thinner touch-points gently channel pulsations and are best used for sensitive or dry skin. This powerful device gently removes dead skin cells, and unclogs pores of dirt, oil, and makeup residue. It enhances the absorption of skin care products and delivers visibly brighter, more radiant skin. see more...

• Does it help with oily skin? Does it fight against acne or does it ...1 Answers
  • Is it really worth $99? I have a Clarisonic Mia 2 that I used to us...3 Answers
  • If I have this Luna mini would I need to purchase a full size? I'm ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Thao H.
Thao H.
Portland, OR
I love how amazing this feels on your skin with a nice lathering cleanser! It feels like a mini facial!! I have both the Clarisonic and this, and I love them both and can't compare the two. They serve two completely different purpose for me. The clarisonic I use on days where I wear more/heavier makeup. It just makes my skin feel more clean. And this I would use on days where I don't have much or no makeup at all. Since this is more gently I feel like it doesn't remove all the makeup if I were to wear a bit more. I love how I don't have to purchase new brush heads and charge as often with this though. And another thing I enjoy is using this to take off my face masks after I do it, it makes it soooo much easier! I already know both (this and clarisonic) are going to be in my travel bag when I go places!!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
So this did an amazing job and cleaning and clearing up my skin. It was easy to use, clean and I didn't feel like it was holding onto bacteria. It also didn't feel so harsh on my sensitive skin. Maybe I just got a dud because I didn't do anything crazy with it but it started malfunctioning and turning on by itself after about 3 months. It wouldn't charge and one day it just stopped working all together. I hope nobody else spend the money on this expensive product and it crapped out on them. I probably should've emailed the company or something
Viktoriya B.
Viktoriya B.
Amazing product love cleaning my face with it. Would recommend it to everyone. It was well designed and works great
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Los Angeles, CA
Where do I begin with this little guy?! I love my foreo because it really does a great job cleaning my skin. I bought mine from Nordstrom and Sephora carries it too! It took a while to get used to it because I was depended on my clarisonic. It's super gentle and leaves your skin feeling fresh!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Lawrence, KS
I own a luna mini and have used it for almost a year now...and get this- I HAVE NOT HAD TO CHARGE IT ONCE! I use this little guy daily with my cetaphil cleanser to remove all makeup, dirt, and oils. It is small and compact, does not transfer or harbor bacteria, comes in adorable colors, and like I said, does not need to be charged hardly ever!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Apex, NC
Much cleaner than using a clarisonic- this was demonstrated to me at sephora and I loved it! I have not gotten it yet- it is pricey, gentle on your skin, easy to lean afterwards, no replacement brushes needed
Love this! Makes my skin feel so great! I use it with checks and balances and Kate Somerville cleansers. I thought it would be uncomfortable to hold compared to my Clarisonic but it's not! That was my only hesitation and I'm so glad I made the purchase!
Stefanie V.
Stefanie V.
San Juan PR
I love this! It takes a little getting used to and you need to use it gently on your face. When you do that, it makes your skin super soft and the little bumps under my skin are virtually gone. It's also great because you don't have to change brush heads and it's super sanitary. Get it, you won't regret it.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Windsor , Ontario
Ever since I bought this I have noticed a big change in the texture of my skin. I found that when I was washing my face with my hands before this it felt like it wasn't really getting my skin as clean as it could be. But at the same time I was over washing my face, too. I like that it vibrates to tell you to move into another area. Gets all of my makeup off after I go in with a makeup wipe. Haven't had to charge it once since I bought it. Super easy to clean unlike the clarisonic. No need to repurchase any brush heads either.
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
Bogotá - Colombia
¿Hacen envios para colombia? Me han contado que es super bueno para la pie acneica y quisiera probrarlo
Libby A.
Libby A.
Is it really worth $99? I have a Clarisonic Mia 2 that I used to use, but didn't notice any real improvements in my skin so it's been in it's box and I haven't touched it in over a year. I was thinking of just buying the Luna Mini since I've heard good things about it, but still unsure Cus of its price tag. I have combination skin where my t zone is oily but my cheeks and lips can get very dry. Thanks for the info! Also, does cleanser really matter when using this or can I use any cleanser?
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
If I have this Luna mini would I need to purchase a full size? I'm not clear on what the difference is between sizes and colors.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Aztec, NM
Does it help with oily skin? Does it fight against acne or does it just prevent it from showing up. Is it easy to fit it into a routine?