BY FOREO #98 in Skin Care Tools

The LUNA™ mini 2 marks a radical new approach to skin care by being the only facial-cleansing device that combines T-Sonic™ pulsations to effectively cleanse the skin with a nonabrasive silicone brush that remains totally gentle and pleasant to use on the face. And with its smart design, this compact, colorful, and travel-friendly device lasts up to five months from one full charge, and is fully waterproof for seamless integration into any skin care routine. The cleansing device deeply cleanses with up to 8,000 T-Sonic pulsations per minute channeled through silicone touch-points for refined, clear, and purified skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Thao T.
I just purchased this as I needed a change in my skin care routine and I love it. Although it took me a little while to grasp the idea behind it, I just bought it anyway! It really gets in there and cleans out your pores and it also does a good job of exfoliating believe it or not! I was almost going to buy a clairsonic, but after learning they really harbor bacteria was a definite turn off. I don't use a lot of cleanser with this tool, as it really foams well from the pulses. It's waterproof which is great because I wash my face in the shower in the morning so I just leave it on the shower caddy rack. I really like it!
Meghan L.
Boston, MA
I bought this after my sister say how much she loves this product. I got mine in the color sunflower from Sephora. It is beautiful and it helps keeps more pores around my nose clear! I use this with Shiseido ibuki face wash. Here is a picture of it in the packaging when I got it. It is the size of my palm. The bristles does not bother my sensitive skin. I do apply aloe moisturizer to my face after wash, it helps cool the skin down. Currently I use this 3x a week.
Amanda C.
spotsylvania
Absolutely love this it learns your skin and gives recommendations based on the analysis. The app crashes a little, but the charge for this last a long time and it’s waterproof. It is great for when I travel I don’t have to bring a ton of things and a charger too.
Mal A.
Alright, so like most people I was torn between Clarisonic and this product. Although I do not have sensitive skin, I had an aversion to Clarisonic because you needed to replace brushes whereas this face brush will basically last forever no replacements needed, just charging.

I love the happy yellow it brightens up my day. I wasn't expecting it to be this small but later on I actually like the size.

I had to charge it for an hour before I could use it. It charged quickly will not need to recharge it for months. As you can see in the second picture, the charging area is exposed it is waterproof and that wasn't an issue.

The box came with a little manual that suggested how to use it. I had my own face wash. My face was noticeable clearer and softer after using it. It gives the impression that a lot of gunk was washed off my face. I love the 8 vibration settings and the hard and soft bristles. VERY clean brush easy to wash brightened up and cleaned my face. Using it every morning.
Tina N.
Newcastle, WA
I love the foreo! I've only been using it for a week and I've noticed that my skin is smoother and softer. I've been using the same products so I am sure that it's the foreo giving my skin these results. I use it every night and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. I use to have a clarisonic but rarely ever used it because it was just too rough on my skin. I highly recommend this! Also the yellow is just so cute!!
Kayla F.
LOVE- my spa director brought this back from ISPA for me. I love that you can clean the bristles. the packaging is nice. They are very pricey but the value is great. Just add your favorite face wash and this will cleanse your pores and leave your skin smooth.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
So obsessed with this! Got mine on sale during the Nordstroms anniversary sale but I'd totally pay full price. It's that good. It's more sanitary than the Clarisonic and works better in my opinion. Easier to clean and you don't have to keep changing the brush heads.
Victoria G.
This is a great investment if you're thinking about getting a facial cleaning tool. One full charge will keep it going for 5 months, you never have to worry about brush replacements, and there are 8 different speeds for you to choose from! Other brushes must be charged on a daily or even have batteries and brushes must be replaced, so its an ongoing payment instead of a one time cost. The yellow color is so eye catching, it kinda gives you something to look forward to in the mornings. Its gentle enough to be used daily, even twice a day, but on the higher settings it can over exfoliate your skin with daily use just like some people experience with Clarisonics, so be cautious. I only use the higher settings when I've been bad and skipped a day or two of exfoliating.
Angela N.
I went to from the Clarisonic Mia2 to this and I love it. It fits perfectly in my hand and seems to get deeper into my pores. Another big bonus for me, I don't have to buy replacement heads. I enjoy the vibration, it's like a massage & it has an up/down button to control the speed. One full charge and this little thing lasts for what seems like forever! It doesn't harbor or transfer bacteria. I still give mine a good cleaning & rinsing after each use. The color is brilliant and has kept its vibrant color through its usage. This really is a great buy!
Karly B.
Brick, NJ
I have this in a different color but I'm so glad I bought this. After much debate between this and the clarisonic I chose to go with this. It's perfect and I've eject had any breakout period like most who begin using the clarisonic due. I use this morning and night with any soap without clay or silicone and I feel like my face has never been cleaner. Gives such a deep clean without stripping your skin down. Highly recommend to anyone and it's the perfect size for traveling especially. You can also adjust the speed of the vibration to fit your needs.
Morgan L.
What the heck is this thing?
Sofia G.
San Diego, CA
How does this work? Has anyone used it and seen good results? Also do you need to clean the brush and how?
Amrit Sadhana K.
Portland, OR
Who has used these? Is it better than a clarisonic?
Sandi M.
Calgary, AB
I've got acne prone skin and a bit scared to use a cleanser going between clarisonic and foreo ... I've tried different clean using items before but tend to break out worse then before I used the product or device ... anyone have had serious breakouts after using this and did it go away while still using it or did you stop it completely ?