FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink

The LUNA™ mini 2 marks a radical new approach to skin care by being the only facial-cleansing device that combines T-Sonic™ pulsations to effectively cleanse the skin with a nonabrasive silicone brush that remains totally gentle and pleasant to use on the face. And with its smart design, this compact, colorful, and travel-friendly device lasts up to five months from one full charge, and is fully waterproof for seamless integration into any skin care routine. The cleansing device deeply cleanses with up to 8,000 T-Sonic pulsations per minute channeled through silicone touch-points for refined, clear, and purified skin.

Dose this product make a loud nose ?
Hey. Did you see the results ?
Is this good for acne ?
Start your review of FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Sonya D.
Roseville, CA
FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink uploaded by Sonya D.
UPDATE: this is LUNA MINI 3 not 2. Bought this during the Christmas and not regretting it. Better than my Clarisonic brush. I love that it can be connected to your phone and you can customize your own speed. Easy to carry while traveling. Thanks Foreo for this greas product.
Duyen T.
FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink uploaded by Duyen T.
It super helpful to remove any makeup, sunscreen, etc. I like how you are able to adjust the speed. The device is super cute and easy to use. The device is a little pricey specially when it isn’t the best. Since it can be aggressive to the skin and you want to be gentle to your skin. So if you have to money get it but using your hand and finger work great as well!
Sima R.
Bronx, NY
FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink uploaded by Sima R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I purchased this face cleansing tool because i needed something to fully clean my face especially with all the makeup i use. This is one of the best purchases i made for my skin. I use the foreo in the morning and nights when i want a fresh face. It is a 1 min cleaning routine where it massages your face while cleaning it with whatever face cleanser you use. It leaves my face so soft and shiny after my face routine. I love it! Definitely recommend when it’s on sale since it is pricey.
Asfia N.
Brooklyn, NY
FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink uploaded by Asfia N.
FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink uploaded by Asfia N.
I have a dupe for this which is way cheaper & which you can definitely find on Shein in face cleansing tools. It was my first time using it & I didn’t feel such a big difference. It feels harsh on my skin for some reason. It’s definitely not affordable & I would recommend for everyone to try the dupe.
kimberly P.
Hudson, NC
FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink uploaded by kimberly P.
Purchased at: Amazon
Well guys to be honest....this gadget had me a little confused and I didn't see any results from using it after several weeks...but I wont say it's bad but it's definitely not for me.
Jayde H.
Kennesaw, GA
FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink uploaded by Jayde H.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I purchased this product on sale at TJMaxx and I started using this about 3 months ago - I absolutely love it! It gets my skin super clean and it feels so soft. I get compliments on how my skin looks brighter and much smoother. I use it every day in the shower. The mini is the perfect size and it’s so easy to travel with, also it fits nicely in the palm of my hand. It has a timer for every section on your face that you’re cleansing. I love that it's silicone, which makes it easier to clean. This is the perfect facial scrub brush. I’m in love and I recommend it to everyone. Foreo Luna Mini 2 #foreo #facialcleanser #skincare
Trinum J.
San Ramon, CA
FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink uploaded by Trinum J.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love my Luna Mini so much! I got this as a Christmas present and I absolutely love it. It’s super gentle and really clean up all the dirt off your face. I use this with my cleanser at night and love the way it makes my face feel!
Hope D.
Big Stone Gap, VA
FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink uploaded by Hope D.
Love my Foreo Luna mini 2 ! You would not think a little vibrating silicone device would make such a difference... but it CERTAINLY DOES! Works well with all the different cleansers that I’ve tried it with . I use approximately 1-2 minutes per night and it leaves my face feeling so smooth. It’s very gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause any irritation whatsoever! Plus it’s waterproof and can be kept in the shower. I very rarely have to recharge it, maybe once every 5-6 months and that’s it! Would definitely recommend! Pricey but totally worth it!
Jamie L.
Miami Gardens, FL
FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink uploaded by Jamie L.
Purchased at: ULTA
By far my favorite cleansing tool! It’s hypoallergenic. Doesn’t have to be charged often simply once a year. It’s super easy to clean. And I love that you can change the pulsation to your liking! Highly recommend!
member-c614b
FOREO LUNA mini 2 Pearl Pink uploaded by member-c614b
Purchased at: ULTA
This is too much good I love to try this. That’s why I want buy just I’m. Say try this please. This is good thing.

111 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica D.
Webster Grvs, MO
il y a 4 mois
Sadaf W. il y a 4 mois
Yes it works! I have one and I use mine daily. Does a much better job at cleaning the skin than just using your hands. Plus battery life is amazing with this. I only charge mine 2-3 time’s a year so each charge lasts a couple months.
Wendy T.
Springfield, OR
il y a 4 mois
Sadaf W. il y a 4 mois
Not really. It’ll show up on the app but you cannot make changes or control it with the Foreo app, it’s all manual. The Luna 3 range allows you to control it through the app
kiyo C.