BY FOREO

The LUNA™ mini 2 marks a radical new approach to skin care by being the only facial-cleansing device that combines T-Sonic™ pulsations to effectively cleanse the skin with a nonabrasive silicone brush that remains totally gentle and pleasant to use on the face. And with its smart design, this compact, colorful, and travel-friendly device lasts up to five months from one full charge, and is fully waterproof for seamless integration into any skin care routine. The cleansing device deeply cleanses with up to 8,000 T-Sonic pulsations per minute channeled through silicone touch-points for refined, clear, and purified skin. see more...

FOREO LUNA mini 2 Mint

Start your review of FOREO LUNA mini 2 Mint!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
shaylie k.
Great Falls, MT
I love my foreo luna mini! I use it every night with my facial cleanser.. and it really makes my skin feel more clean. I find that my t-zone gets really oily, and this product gets the oil out much nore affectively than just using my hands. It is a pretty big investment, but i think that it is totally worth it!
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I got this in my fabfitfun box and was pretty excited about all of the hype. However, I’m not a huge fan that I can’t seem to use it without using the app on my phone. The sensors on the back to “analyze” your skin don’t seem extremely accurate, considering I’ve used it super hydrated and dehydrated (where my skin was dry as hell). Anyway- the analysis never changed, always says my skin is super hydrated and it says that my skin appears to be my actual age (that has never changed either). I’m not blown away by the cleansing, my skin looks no different. And I have to push start from my phone- which is annoying bc I just want to wash my face. It’s expensive and I wouldn’t buy this for myself.
Brittany T.
Hilliard, OH
Have been using this product for a week and I can already tell a big difference in my skin. It’s so much smoother. This helps deep clean my skin, leaving it soft and silky.
Ellie P.
Pittsburgh, PA
This was my first time using something like this to wash my face and I actually really liked it. Personally I think I’d like it more if it had a handle, but none the less works great. I have noticed a difference in my pores and black heads, which never happens. The other minor issue I have with this is you have to be more specific with what type of cleaners you use. Since it is silicone, you can damage the bristles if you have beads or anything like that in your facewash, and acne medication because of the medicine in it will fade the brushes a little. Other than that I think this product is awesome!!!
Kristi A.
Richmond Hill, GA
I do not know how I have cleansed my face before having this product. The Luna Mini 2 is a nice compact cleanser that is gentle on the skin but leaves your skin feeling spotless. I love that the Luna is nonporous silicon that resist bacteria buildup. There are different settings to change the intensity of the vibration. I do wish this product was more affordable, not everyone can spend $139 on a cleansing tool.
G C.
I am so glad I found this! This has transformed my skin in a sense that I don’t have to use my ORIGINS CLEAR IMPROVEMENT™ Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores as often. I use this in the morning or at night, I usually don’t use it for both in the same day, and it really works to get the dirt and any extra makeup off of my face. This hasn’t irritated my skin in anyway and it’s very easy to use! I haven’t charged it since I got it and it’s still going for me (it comes with the charger) and I love how sterile this thing is. You don’t need to replace anything, you just use it as is. I was on the hunt for a product that helps deeply clean my skin on the daily and this nailed it! Def less abrasive than those products that require brush heads and such
Armyn D.
San Diego
This has changed my skin care so much. I feel like scrubbing with my hands don’t do much but since I bought this I feel like it gets all the dirt and makeup off. What’s great is that it scans your skin for hydration levels and sets the FOREO Luna accordingly to match your skin. It has a timer for how many seconds you should be spending on each area of your face. I love how small and compact this is too which makes it travel friendly. I was able to get mines at Macy’s on sale so if you’re interested go head on over there!
Antoinette R.
Wellsboro
So I got this as a gift two Christmas’s ago, and I used this thing everyday! It wasn’t as rough as the Clarisonic on your skin, but does the same, if not better when it comes to cleansing your skin. The only down side is, after a while it didn’t want to charge, and then it filly stopped charging and no longer vibrates. I imagine it is from water leaking into the charging port, because it is not covered, but it’s supposed to be water proof so who knows!
Single G.
Lakewood, OH
Wow! I received this as a gift and it was by far the best gift ever! The Luna Mini 2 is exceptional! It is easy to use and gentle on the face. My skin feels a million times cleaner when using this device. I love that it holds a charge for months and is also easy to travel with. It’s compact size and waterproof capability make it perfect to transfer from sink to shower with ease. I will never go another day without my Foreo!
kimberly g.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love this little guy and it's so motivating. Having the app to motivate you and make sure you do it daily is amazing. It's fun and so simple. It's easy to clean and store and the battery life last a very long time.
Camila C.
Culver City, CA
É tão boa mesmo ou tem marca melhor e mais em conta?
Sunni G.
Jacksonville, NC
I’m not sure I understand what this product is fully or how it works with as well as how much someone would recommend it.
katrina b.
Orillia
Does this ever go on sale ? Interested in trying it but thinking about waiting for black Friday!?
estelle c.
Cartersville, GA
Does this really work, I know it’s pretty pricey so I want to know if people have been getting good results with this, if it’s easy to use?

Sephora