FOREO LUNA mini 2 Mint uploaded by Krizel A.FOREO LUNA mini 2 Mint uploaded by Tiffany J.FOREO LUNA mini 2 Mint uploaded by Patricia R.

BY FOREO

The LUNA™ mini 2 marks a radical new approach to skin care by being the only facial-cleansing device that combines T-Sonic™ pulsations to effectively cleanse the skin with a nonabrasive silicone brush that remains totally gentle and pleasant to use on the face. And with its smart design, this compact, colorful, and travel-friendly device lasts up to five months from one full charge, and is fully waterproof for seamless integration into any skin care routine. The cleansing device deeply cleanses with up to 8,000 T-Sonic pulsations per minute channeled through silicone touch-points for refined, clear, and purified skin. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Tamaran B.
marion, AL
 picked the mini 2 over the original mini because after scouring reviews online, I determined that for the anniversary price point, it was worth having the higher speeds and larger bristle surface area. I came from using a Clarisonic which I liked but I stopped buying the brushheads and also it was too bulky to travel with. This is a fantastic size for travel and obviously really nice to not have to change out the brush head. I'm only on week 2 of using this but I'm sold on it's effectiveness. The first 2 times I used it, I wasn't convinced it did anything at all and thought about returning it. I didn't feel like it could actually clean/exfoliate but since the 3rd use, I noticed that my skin absorbed my skin care products beautifully after use and I actually don't have as much dry flaky skin overall. I would have to recommend this one over the clarisonic now because it's a lot less abrasive but you still get great results! Give it a little time and pay attention to how your skin actually reacts. I also use a chemical exfoliator (Paula's Choice, 2% BHA liquid) and between that and this Foreo, I have no blackheads, brighter, and more balanced/moisturized skin! I used to have combination skin with my T-zone being super oily but with the proper skincare regimen, my skin has been well balanced! If you don't get this at the anniversary price and price point is an issue, I think the original mini would be effective too...I honestly only use one speed (the highest). Having 8 speeds doesn't seem that useful to me but maybe if you have sensitive skin (which the original has a slower speed too).
G C.
I am so glad I found this! This has transformed my skin in a sense that I don’t have to use my Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Mask To Clear Pores as often. I use this in the morning or at night, I usually don’t use it for both in the same day, and it really works to get the dirt and any extra makeup off of my face. This hasn’t irritated my skin in anyway and it’s very easy to use! I haven’t charged it since I got it and it’s still going for me (it comes with the charger) and I love how sterile this thing is. You don’t need to replace anything, you just use it as is. I was on the hunt for a product that helps deeply clean my skin on the daily and this nailed it! Def less abrasive than those products that require brush heads and such
Kristi A.
Richmond Hill, GA
I do not know how I have cleansed my face before having this product. The Luna Mini 2 is a nice compact cleanser that is gentle on the skin but leaves your skin feeling spotless. I love that the Luna is nonporous silicon that resist bacteria buildup. There are different settings to change the intensity of the vibration. I do wish this product was more affordable, not everyone can spend $139 on a cleansing tool.
Maura Y.
I love this thing so much. I bought the $20 super mini one because I wanted to test it out and then after two uses I realized that It would definitely be worth it to buy a larger one. The full size seemed just a little too large so I got this one. I love that it's rechargeable, I love that it has different silicone bristle sizes and it makes my skin feel SO soft and clean.
Stasa S.
Astoria
Throw the harsh clarisonic away! This product has legit changed my skin game. I only use it twice a week due to my rosacea, but when I do use it, I can immediately notice a difference in my skin's texture and tone. Well worth the expensive price tag. FOREO LUNA mini 2 Mint
Jackie F.
Anaconda, MT
Man. I already take grear care of my skin. But this was a welcome surprise in my Fit Fab Fun box! The Fofo rocks! I use the app with it, with my regular Mary Kay cleanser and it truly is the deepest clean I have felt! I love using it in the morning to jumpstart my day!!
Lauren K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is an initial impression review, but WOW!!! I just got this today (ordered online from Sephora) and I’m truly impressed. I was the girl who never had acne in high school or middle school so when I hit 21 and started breaking out I didn’t know what to do. I’m now 25 and have tried about every skin care regimen you can imagine. The nice thing is that this works with any cleanser so you can still use your favorite! Okay, to the product... My skin already feels softer and cleaner!! It’s so awesome that you don’t need to replace any brush heads or worry about a buildup of icky skin cells. It’s hygienic, it charges super fast and it’s POWERFUL!! I highly highly recommend this product.
Victoria W.
This thing is a miracle worker. I thought about buying a Clarisonic for years and years. But I discovered this on Ulta's website and splurged. It's great because you don't have to buy extra brush heads so it's more economical than a Clarisonic. It's easy to clean, works with almost any kind of cleanser (avoid cleansers that are meant to exfoliate or have beads in them) and you only have to charge it every 2-3 months. It has 2 unique settings for cleansing and anti-aging as wellb which is super cool. Plus this color is to die for, but it does come in other colors if you prefer those.
Alana S.
I use this every night and some mornings. So much gentler and cleaner than the clarisonic. Very effective in cleansing your skin, and although expensive, it's worth it. It's an investment. Also the charge lasts forever. My first charge was after five months. Love this so much that I don't know how I survived without it before!
Chenessa H.
I got this during Christmas as a part of a holiday kit sephora had. I was extremely excited to get this because I was eyeing it forever. What a massive let down I have been using this and I haven't seen anything different it's done to my skin- skip this and get something else. Felt like my money was wasted