FOREO LUNA mini 2 Aquamarine uploaded by Sara S.

BY FOREO

The LUNA™ mini 2 marks a radical new approach to skin care by being the only facial-cleansing device that combines T-Sonic™ pulsations to effectively cleanse the skin with a nonabrasive silicone brush that remains totally gentle and pleasant to use on the face. And with its smart design, this compact, colorful, and travel-friendly device lasts up to five months from one full charge, and is fully waterproof for seamless integration into any skin care routine. The cleansing device deeply cleanses with up to 8,000 T-Sonic pulsations per minute channeled through silicone touch-points for refined, clear, and purified skin. see more...

• Are you supposed to use this every day, morning and night? Or jus...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Yahaira M.
San bruno, CA
I had the foreo Luna for over a year and I love it! Let me start with the fact that one charge last months (yes months) I only remember charging this tool about 3 times in a whole year! Also, it leaves my skin so soft is a deal breaker and I love it and I cant imagine my beauty routine without it.
Sanaz S.
I don’t think I can ever wash my face with just my hands ever again. I felt a difference after the first day and in the past month my skin has cleared up so much! I’m have combo skin (oily, acne prone t-zone and normal everywhere else). My pores are much smaller too and my skin is so soft! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
Kristen B.
Very disappointed with customer service x2! Was given a Luna Mini for Christmas and registered it right away online. It worked great for about a month and a half and then needed to be charged. No big deal, but it sure was not 4 months like advertised. After being fully charged I used it for about a week and it died again. Charged it again and after that it would not turn on at all. I contacted customer support to file a claim. I informed them of the problem and wanted to submit for a replacement. They stated that without the proof of purchase the only thing they would do is give me a discount to buy a new one since they did not know if it was past the 2 year mark of me having the product. Seriously? I registered it literally the day after Christmas. If I was going to lie about it why would I register it 3 months before submitting a claim. Also, why do you want to see the serial number if it does not give you info to which product it is and when it was made. FOREO asked for me to private message them on facebook which I did after posting my disappointment with the product and customer service. They asked for my email and after that went silent and my previous comment on their page was erased....
Sara S.
Leeds, AL
This product has completely changed my skin care routine! It is so gentle on my sensitive skin and makes cleansing my face a breeze! It's so easy to use and I love how each side can be used for different skin types. I've notified a huge change in the texture of my skin as well as a reduction in black heads around my nose. Highly recommend, it is well worth the money!
Rae'Lynn H.
DeSoto
My skin has never looked better. It keeps my skin subtle and youthful looking and it is easy to use. It has small timers to let you know when to switch spots on your dace.
Bennett H.
Charleston, SC
Bought this from Sephora with my VIB beginning of the year discount. I have been loving it so far. I have combination skin but on the extremes (super dry but also have acne) and this has been helping my pores stay less clogged and breakouts clear faster. Keeps me exfoliated well for my dry patches and it's nice having the different textures for different areas of my face. Love that you only have to charge it once or twice a year and that it is completely waterproof. Also love that I don't have to spend money on replacement heads and the silicone is more hygienic. It's also very travel friendly!
Janine C.
This is a great gentle cleansing device. it's waterproof so i like to keep mine in the shower. it works with most cleansers so long as there aren't any beads of sorts, or else it will ruin the silicone. i only charge it like twice a year and clean it with rubbing alcohol every so often. otherwise it's very low maintenance and effective at cleansing the face without being too abrasive.
Corrine B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm in love!!! I bought this during the VIB sale and it's legititimately the best money I've spent. I've only had it for a few weeks, and I've already noticed my skin clearing up. my skin feels so clean and soft after using this it's insane! you won't regret this purchase!
tehila r.
I like this bec Its more hygienic than the clairosonic. the mini is a perfect size and gentle on the skin. my face feels very fresh but not too deep of a massive clean.
haven't noticed any less breakouts tho...
Annaleid B.
This product changed my skincare routine ever since I started using it! I was really afraid that it would iritate my skin and cause breakouts, but the opposite happened! My skin feels so clean and fresh after I use the foreo luna and I certainly have less breakouts!
Cassie C.
Are you supposed to use this every day, morning and night? Or just a few times a week?