BY FOREO #93 in Skin Care Tools

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

LUNA Mini - The LUNA mini is a revolutionary facial-cleansing device. Combining sophisticated T-Sonic pulsations with a gentle silicone brush, the LUNA mini provides deep yet gentle cleansing, leaving your complexion looking clearer, brighter and healthier. The non-porous brush is bacteria resistant and up to 35 times more hygienic than standard nylon brush heads.The LUNA mini's three-zone brush is suitable for all skin types and has over 1,300 touch points to draw out impurities for a glowing and radiant complexion. This powerful device gently removes dead skin cells, and unclogs pores of dirt, oil, and makeup residue to deliver and reveal more vibrant, even-toned skin. Designed to fit in the palm of your hand, the LUNA mini requires no replacement brushes, has two adjustable intensities and can be used up to five months after one full charge.Key Benefits:Nonabrasive Brush: Unique, ultra-soft silicone bristles for deep, yet gentle cleansingSmart Design: Easy to use with a single button interface, 100% waterproof and 2 adjustable speedsUltra Hygenic: Up to 35x more hygienic than nylon bristlesEconomic: No replacement brushes required, 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty and 10-Year quality guaranteeTravel Friendly: Up to 300 uses per charge = charge your device once every 5 months - LUNA Mini

Buy on Sephora
Ellie L.
Atlanta, GA
I can’t say enough amazing things about this product. I recommend to anyone interested in perfecting a skincare routine. If I don’t use this to wash my face, I’m convinced it’s not clean. My skin feels soooooo smooth after I use this. The amount of blackheads on my face have reduced greatly since I started using this. This is totally worth the money. It is a holy grail product for me.
Edita P.
Middleton, MA
This is a cute little device that helps to wash the face. It vibrates, but it’s not strong and doesn’t bother me. It helps to wash skin better. My only complaint is that certain cleansers will get stuck between bristles and will be hard to remove, so it takes some time to wash even this cleansing device
Kelly V.
Denver
This is an amazing, gentle cleansing tool. It exfoliates and stimulates blood flow, but is much more gentle than a Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing System. I also love that this is waterproof, so I can take it in the shower with me. It lasts for ages in between charges as well.
Chelsea B.
East Setauket, NY
OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED. Omg this is the best thing I’ve ever bought. First off the packaging it comes in is wonderful. Second it’s so small and compact and perfect for traveling. And thirdly, it’s amazing! I saw a difference in my skin immediately. It was so soft and smooth and you can see it’s really getting deep into the pores to remove dirt. It’s my holy grail item and I will keep it forever. Also, super hygienic and so much more convenient then a brush with brush heads.
Crystal G.
This tool is so amazing! I’ve had this for over 2 years and it works wonders! Very easy to clean, makes your face feel SO smooth after using. Highly recommend! You won’t regret it!
Allison R.
I️ absolutely LOVE my Foreo Luna Mini. I️ tried my sister in laws Clarisonic and I️ thought I️ loved it, but after using this, I️ like it way better! First off, it’s great that the whole device is silicone. Not only is it water proof, but it also won’t harbor bacteria. There is so need to buy replacement heads or anything like that so it’s super worth the $99 I️ believe it is now. There are two speeds which is amazing. And it flashes and momentarily stops pulsing every 15 seconds so that you don’t stay on one area too long and damage the skin. Also, the battery like is just insane. I️ love hat it has three different style of touch points. Most of the front has small, super soft ones, the very top has some larger more firm ones, and the back has the largest and most firm touch points for all of your skin needs. It is also so compacts and feels so comfy in the hand. All in all I️ would recommend this to anyone. I️ have sensitive skin and mine does fine with it. This is well worth the money!
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I've had my Foreo LUNA(TM) play Aquamarine for almost a year now and I love it. My face feels clean but not dry after using. I have very sensitive skin so this actually helps keep my face clean which has in turn helped with breakouts.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I've had it less than a year and I just had to send back to the company for a replacement. The great news is that since it's within warranty they'll send me a new one.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this product.
Alyssa C.
Racine, WI
I just got this a few weeks ago and I love it! It is so much better than just using my hands- and I love using it to remove gel masks as well which are normally a pain to take off. I love how hygienic it is, and I think this is great for people with sensitive skin. Best of all- no brush replacements!
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
This product is very affective and works well with all facial washes. But! It stopped vibrating after 5 uses. It’s a bit expensive to just stop working like that. I can still use it as a regular scrub but no extra vibration for the pesky dirt.
fabiola a.
I've had mine for months now and I like it so far it's small really nice for traveling. You don't need to be charging it over and over again. It definitely gets my face feeling clean. I got mine at sephora but I've seen it at ulta too.
Courtney J.
Seymour, TN
Is this worth it!?! Better than a clairasonic?
Alessia P.
Bethlehem, PA
Clarisonic Mia or FOREO LUNA mini? The VIB sale at Sephora is coming up and wanted to know if they are worth the money.
berta m.
Quería saber si alguien lo tiene desde hace tiempo cuanto ha durado su uso ; 1 año ??? No hay manera de volverlo a cargar , verdad?

back