BY FOREO

A silicone facial brush for sensitive to normal skin that channels both T-sonic pulsations for deep and gentle cleansing, and lower-frequency pulsations to reduce the signs of aging. The LUNA for Sensitive/Normal Skin's brush surface features thinner silicone touch-points for gentle cleansing, with an area of thicker touch-points grouped towards the top for deeper, precision cleansing. The antiaging surface on the reverse side consists of a series of concentric silicone waves. The LUNA reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and leaves the skin looking and feeling firmer and more elastic. It removes dead skin cells and unclogs pores of dirt, oil, and makeup residue, while enhancing the absorption of your favorite skincare products. This facial brush is phthalate-free and uses body-safe silicone. It comes with a charger and a two-year warranty. "FOREO is revolutionizing the beauty world." Vogue see more...

Foreo LUNA for Sensitive Normal Skin Magenta
  • "Can't live without this now! I had been using the Clarisonic Aria for a few years before this with the delicate brush head but it was still making my skin break out. Some say there is an initial break out period with this kind of product but with the Clarisonic it never went away. So I decided to take the plunge and try the Foreo. So glad I did!!! Gentle enough to use every day, twice a day. Best of all no more break outs!!! My dry, sensitive skin is left feeling clean and soft. My moisturizers and other products seem to work so much better after too. Would recommend the Foreo to anyone! It's worth the price and then some. " in 8 reviews
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love! Soft and gentle enough to protect my skin but effective enough to exfoliate and deep cleanse! Easy to clean. Just rinse and wipe down. Easy to charge though it did not come with a plug, just UsB cord but fits in any iphone plug or any USB port. I like to use this at night to get my makeup off and cleanse my face real good!
Kylee M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Review for: Magenta more...
Let me just say that this is the best brush I have EVER used to wash my face. It cleans so well and times your cleaning to leaving you feeling fresh. The silicone is convenient and keeps you from having to worry about bacteria. I recommend these to anyone no matter what kind of skin you have
Andrea F.
Bettendorf, IA
I'm always looking for something to help my cleansing routine more effective and fun. My skin tends to be dry and flaky, and the Foreo really helps with removing flakes, while also being gentle on my face (which can also be sensitive and gets blotchy). I've tried brushes and hot cloths, but by far, the Foreo has been the best addition to my product arsenal!
Suzanne S.
Rialto, CA
This product is great. It's smaller and easy to use just put your favorite cleanser and start cleaning I've noticed that I was washing my face longer because it felt so good on my skin that I didn't want to stop. My skin has been clearing up and looking great. I think it's from this little devise picking up dirt and impurities better than just washing by hand. It is not harsh on skin and great for sensitive skin users as myself.
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
This Luna has change my life, I have eczema in very sensitive dry skin and this has device have my skin skin look more youthful and soft and beautiful then it ever have before. I would never use another device to wash my face, best thing is that it can be used at night and day, with its gentle brittles it makes washing your face something more to look for in the morning.
Lidiya P.
Marietta, GA
I am obsessed with this thing!! It makes my skin feel so good!! It's been helping my horrible skin tremendously compared to my clarisonic Mia 2. And for acne prone skin this is great you don't have to worry about dirty nylon brush heads and unwanted bacteria! I highly recommend this product!
Maria H.
I was so Happy that I received this as a Christmas gift! It's wonder I first tried it out at Sephora and loved it! This is matching is mighty powerful! One full charge last 7 months!! Crazy I know also I can jump into the shower with it (waterproof). The price is a tad expensive BUT I would recommend it after all it's for your face the first thing people see.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
1,798 reviews
This is amazing! My face has never been smoothr. I also noticed within 2 uses that my wrinkles were less noticeable. You will not regret this purchase. and if you have $199 you won't regret it trust me...
Atheer A.
Rodeo, CA
This is good, it does the job and and everything, but i feel like the clarisonic is a tad better and I gravitate towards that one more
Jennifer T.
This is a great device. I wish the touch points were longer like on the play and I really wish the screws on the bottom didn't rust.
Sara Tiffany G.
Carmel, NY
I have the first version of this and I like it but I'm wondering if it's worth it to upgrade to the new version. Any thoughts?
Karen N.
I have the clarisonic and I love it. My skin is combination and for the most part I have clear skin with some break its here and there. I have sensitive skin and I wear makeup daily so I need something that really gets into my pores. Would anyone recommend me switching from my clarisonic to this?
Anny T.
how many times a day or week can this be used? will it irritate the skin if used too often?
Perla R.
Do you think it is okay to use if you have eczema?
Kelly a.
Coram, NY
What is so magical about this? I mean what is the difference between this and using a silicone cleaner via your hand and not a vibrating machine.