FOREO ISSA Play's combination of sonic pulse technology and unique silicone design helps clean and whiten your teeth like never before. The ISSA Play electric toothbrush has an all silicone brush that gently cleans your teeth and gums.

Whiter teeth, a healthier mouth and confident smile. The eye-catching, sleek and ergonomic FOREO ISSA Play goes beyond the abilities of an ordinary sonic toothbrush by caring for your entire mouth. Not only does the ISSA Play whiten and brighten your teeth, it's also the perfect electric toothbrush for sensitive teeth and gums thanks to its gentle and hygienic silicone design.

Silicone + sonic pulse technology. The ISSA Play electric toothbrush directs sonic pulse technology to break up and remove plaque, preventing tartar buildup and cavities, as well as stains to whiten and brighten teeth. Meanwhile, the silicone bristles comfortably massage the gums and inhibit over brushing, preventing gum recession and damage to tooth enamel.

Wait are the bristles silicone on this bad boi?
Does anyone own the FOREO ISSA Play Toothbrush ? Is it worth it? I use the foreo Luna and love and was curious about the Issa
Has anyone compared this to a Clarisonic toothbrush? I've used those for years and love them, but the idea of a hygienic silicone toothbrush is tempting!
Start your review of FOREO ISSA Play Toothbrush!
Georgetown, KY
FOREO ISSA Play Toothbrush uploaded by Kayla O.
FOREO ISSA Play Toothbrush uploaded by Kayla O.
I had been wanting to buy the Foreo Issa toothbrush but could not justify spending over $100+ on it in case I didn’t like it. Then came out the Issa play which is less than half of the cost and was perfect for me to at least try out the toothbrush. The only differences this brush is that it does take batteries, which are included, instead of being rechargeable and it also does not allow you to switch out the brush heads like the original foreo Issa. I love this brush and the silicon bristles. It is gentle to my gums but yet leaves my teeth feeling fresh and clean. The only negative thing I have to say about the Issa play is that the piece on the bottom of mine broke that holds the batteries in making the toothbrush not work. I contacted the company to see if they made a replacement piece and unfortunately they do not but they were quick in sending me a replacement toothbrush for free. They have great costumer service and after this toothbrush I will be making the purchase of the regular foreo Issa.
Great Falls, MT
I think i would have enjoyed this toothbrush a lot more if it hadnt quit on me after i used it once. I returned it immediately, and decided to just go back to my normal toothbrush! It just wasn't worth it for me, especially with the price tag. Other than that, i did find that it was effective and it made my teeth feel more clean.
Ridgefield , NJ
FOREO ISSA Play Toothbrush uploaded by Wendolly S.
The product is okay. I think it’s not worth price, when I first got it I would use it everyday but I felt as if I had to brush my teeth again. I definitely had to get the hybrid head, but even then I didn’t feel so great and fresh after using it, so I stopped. Maybe it’s just getting used to how it works and how is just silicone. I like the whole concept of the brush just not how it leaves my mouth feeling.
I am really enjoying to use this toothbrush and absolutely will purchase a full size one (with brush head replacement) after this Issa Play . High recommend for who has really sensitive teeth like I have. this brush is vibrate but gentle, my teeth feel more clean after use it. the color is a plus too. I don’t know how ling it will last but you can replace the battery . It is a little pricey but I think it worth the price at lease for myself. I bought a lot of devices from cheap until philips care 200 buck and never feel gentle like this Issa Play one.
Lenoir City , TN
As a future RDH I do not recommend buying this brush. The bristles are too stiff for the surface of your teeth and by far way too big to be able to reach back in those hard to get places. Do not waste your money on buying this brush. Try the new Oral-B Genius. It does wonders.
I have absolutely been dying to get one of these! It is definitely on my list! I think these make amazing gifts too I have heard so many incredible things about them! Honestly, I read a lot of reviews and I don't think I have read one negative thing about this product!!
Essa é UMA ESCOVA DE DENTES SONIC COM MATERIAIS INOVADORES PARA HIGIENE BUCAL PERFEITA😍😍 cuida amigas Escolha a escova de dentes elétrica FOREO porque pra higiene pessoal devemos invertir! Pense aí numa limpeza completa.
Hey guys, I've tried this product a lot of times but I repeatedly bought it. It's so effective and give amazing results I got it online at amazon for only 12$ I would totally buy this product again!
I love this toothbrush! My teeth feel ever so clean after I use it. I live for sonic systems and they truly make a difference with everyday use. Everyone in my family owns one, including my children. I would never use a regular toothbrush again!
Penndel, PA
If this is anything like my Issa, then this is a MUST BUY for me! I travel often but never remember when I last charged my foreo Issa (Because they last soooo long without a charge!!) That this would be perfect! I actually have TWO foreo Issas and a Luna Mini 2! I can't get enough of their products and I want to buy the Iris soon!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...