FOREO ISSA Lavender uploaded by Yvonne H.

BY FOREO

Utilizing the newest in dental care technology, the Foreo ISSA™ features high-intensity pulsations which are channeled through soft silicone bristles, instead of the damaging scratching action that standard bristled toothbrushes use. The silicone bristles generate the ideal amount of friction to effectively remove stains and plaque while remaining gentle on tooth enamel and helping to prevent gum recession. With its ergonomic design, the ISSA™’s compact form is half the weight of standard electric toothbrushes, and features a brush head with 3D flexibility to adapt to any tooth surface and can brush even the most difficult-to-reach crevices. The brush reminds users to brush a new quadrant of the mouth every 30 seconds and signals when a two-minute brushing routine is completed. see more...

Buy on Foreo Inc
Taylor L.
Kihei, HI
Okay so first let me start by saying I was completely intrigued with this tooth brush. It just looks so futuristic which I love. even though i thought it looked cool I was still thinking "hey is this product going to work"? YES it does!! its covered in silicon so its extremely antibacterial which is perfect for the bathroom. second, the bristles. They again are silicon as well so they are durable (ISSA heads are flexible and can bend 90 degrees angles or more to reach hard places) and antibacterial. It also vibrates to help get debrie between teeth. Now to remember the mini was intended for children so unlike the $199 ISSA u can't control the vibration. I choose the mini because I don't feel theres any real difference other then size, and you only get one vibration setting which any more and it might feel weird in your mouth anyways. The mini is smaller, works just as good at the its $199 counterpart. if you are getting this for someone i would consider mouth size if your trying to save some money. I feel like my teeth and mouth are average so i don't see any issues withe small one, if you are buying it and have a large mouth then i would consider the bigger one.
SOME OTHER FEATURES OF MINI ISSA:
you can brush your teeth 365 before you need to charge it again (thats 6mons on one charge!!)
you only have to replace the brush head once a year
will blink if you don't brush your teeth twice a day (thats why its great for kids)

lastly the biggest thing i feel i had to get over was just the feeling, it was just completely different then what i was used to and it took me a good 9 days to get used to it. this doesn't replace flossing so as usual you still need to floss!

* I didn't give it 5 stars because i still feel its really expensive and that the price could definitely be lower but still a great product
Habec T.
Jacksonville , Fl
I love this tooth brush and the color of it. It was gentle on my teeth but also very hard on the plaque I have. It reached every tooth with ease and even got all the way back to my molars. Best part; it's electric and last for 6 months!
Yvonne H.
Huntsville, AL
I really like using electric toothbrushes to clean my teeth. To me they help my teeth feel cleaner, smoother, whiter. It took a little getting use to using the ISSA toothbrush. It provides a gentle vibration that cleans your teeth, and unlike another electric toothbrushes you have to brush your like you would with a manual/regular toothbrush. After using it for a month or so I can really see an improvement in my teeth & gums.
Pulchritude P.
Aberdeen, WA
Really not my cup of tea. The branding & product design rope you in because this is a seriously adorable toothbrush. Who wouldn't want to take this to your first stay at the new bf's house or on a weekend w the girls..but its not that comfortable for my mouth and felt rough to my teeth ineffective. Giving it 3 for being so sassy.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I like this toothbrush but I wish I would have waited to get the new hybrid that helps remove more junk from your teeth. This model was great for my husband though as he has chronically sensitive gums and this is the only tooth brush that really works for him.
Kaylee B.
El Dorado, AR
I love how hygienic this toothbrush is. I have just tried out the Hybrid ISSA Brush Head & I prefer it over the normal ISSA Brush Head.

Comes with a great travel sleeve.

So far I am enjoying it.
Gabriela V.
Houston , Tx
I am totally hook with this product it leaves my teeth feeling fresh all day ! love the color and its not heavy to carry in a bag while traveling. i like it.
Hellen G.
Me gusta mucho el color la presentaciones la verdad jamás lo he usado ni ningún otro pariente se ve interesante.
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
It's cute but really does not do all the work necessary, I don't know for other but not how I like it
Victoria N.
Calgary, AB
I just started using this and my very first impression was that I didn't feel as clean as when I use a normal brush, but it is growing on me quickly.
FYI; I bought this mini because I have a fairly smaller mouth and it fits perfectly.
Julie W.
Does this toothbrush need charging? . Does it take batteries? . And how do you clean the heads in between replacements?
Samantha C.
Would you recommend this for someone who typically used a medium firm toothbrush?
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone tried the mini brush head on the full sized brush? I'm finding the brush head to be too large and Foreo will not exchange for me since it is used.
Katie M.
Trussville, AL
Guys does this actually work? Saw it in Sephora and couldn't look away! Jose who've tried it, is it worth the $100??
Shirley C.
How does this compare to the Oral Bs and the Sonicares? Any dental experts here?