BeautyFaceFacial SkincareForeo
IRIS Illuminating Eye Massager

Foreo IRIS Illuminating Eye Massager

A groundbreaking device that incorporates Alternating T-Sonic™ technology to deliver a gentle yet effective massage for refreshed and younger-looking eyes. IRIS™ Illuminating Eye Massager helps reduce the appearance of undereye puffiness, eye bags, dark circles, crow's feet, and fine lines and wrinkles. It rejuvenates the eye contour for a smoother, brighter, and more youthful appearance while improving the absorption of eye creams and serums. This product is made from phthalate-free, body-safe silicone.

Do you think Foreo IRIS Illuminating Eye Massager it works for my bags and dark circles?
What's the scoop? Worth it?
Hey guys! does anyone use Iris on any other place ? like a massager for the neck or the forehead ?
Start your review of Foreo IRIS Illuminating Eye Massager!
NOELLE E.
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Sephora
picked this up at Sephora. there are a few products like this out there that are meant to help with circulation under the eyes. it is quite expensive. but it'll last awhile, and recharges. im not impressed with this product. its a great concept however results aren't there. its a very light tapping pressure. i need more pressure i guess, because this product barely does anything. maybe they can redesign. i compare this to Nurse Jamie eyeonix? its cheaper, i prefer the nurse jamie product because it offers a little more pressure.
Angela  K.
Fremont, NE
I own the Clarisonic Opal and as I was seeing some results in the disappearance of the dark circles and puffiness under my eyes, with the Iris there is no buying replacement tips every 3 plus months, which quickly take its toll on the old bank account! There is also a huge difference between the vibrations that each one gives and I prefer the length of the massage from the Iris. The Opal, I always have to turn back on every 10 seconds. They both feel absolutely wonderful but if I had to pick one over the other in terms of the massage, I'd definitely choose the Foreo Iris. Now charging each device is also completely different. The Iris comes with a USB cable but the Opal on the otherhand comes with its own charging dock. So the Iris takes up less space on the countertop/dresser. Cleaning. I'm a huge clean freak and I've noticed that the Opal can collect "gunk" down around and under the massage tip which disgusts me. So it just adds an extra step to the clean up process and more time.
Megan J.
Red Lion, PA
Absolutely love using this product with my eye creams & serums. Helps penetrate the skin while treating puffiness. Has a few different settings/speeds. Very user friendly, worth the price tag!
Alaa T.
Al ain
Purchased at: Amazon
Works well. Effective at reducing wrinkles dark circles and 💼 under 👀. The intensity of massage 💆 diminishes over time so you have to recharge before battery 🔋 is depleted. It feels really relaxing 😎
reymar B.
Omaha, NE
I really loved how this felt but it's a very expensive thing to buy. I noticed a difference when I was using it in the beginning and also noticed that my under eye was extremely less puffy. The only issue I have is that it isn't worth the price. If you can afford, totally worth buying as it's a nice luxury thing to own. I did end up returning this as I realized it wasn't showing that much of a difference for the price it was and you can find similar one on amazon.
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
It is a very odd looking tool that I would not put my purse and carry around because I know that nobody else would know what this is for and would probably think it's inappropriate it's a cool idea and it feels good when it's massaging I just haven't seen any results but I definitely will keep using this
Cristal E.
Ok! So this device may look a bit odd, but it’s actually a great device, that helps with toning and massaging around the eye area. You can definitely see a difference with continued use.
Annie P.
North Andover, MA
This product was gifted to me and I absolutely love it! I think this is a great way to get the most out of your eye cream and it also feels really relaxing. I love knowing that I’m taking care of my eye area and preventing wrinkles and being gentle. I do want to mention the functionality of the middle button isn’t the best. You have to press hard but then again I’m kinda a weak person 😬. Also the noise it makes is quite squeaky which may bother some people. But other than that I think it’s a great investment for your skin!
Jessica L.
Fort erie, ON
Foreo IRIS Illuminating Eye Massager uploaded by Jessica L.
I am in love with this device!!! It has a spa setting which is finger taps and a second setting of spa + vibrations to massage around your eyes and help reduces puffiness and lymphatic drainage! It takea only a min each side daily and result are good! It feels so good and relaxing and definitely has helped my puffiness!
amnah A.
Foreo IRIS Illuminating Eye Massager uploaded by amnah A.
This product helps so much with getting rid of the puffiness, instantly brightening my eye area.This little gadget is very relaxing to use at the end of the day. I noticed that my eyes felt ess tired in the morning, I use this product after putting a serum or cream and i am sure it does help the product to absorb better. It also helps for dark circles. Now I use less concealer because my dark circles are brighter.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Veronica S.
Washington, DC
il y a 8 mois
Veronica M. il y a 8 mois
Yes it does
Phil D.
Cerritos, CA
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried the Foreo IRIS Illuminating Eye Massager? If so, how is it & any good affordable dupes out there?
Petra K. il y a 2 ans
I have it for 6 six months, but it’s just expensive toy which does nothing for me.
Lika B.
il y a 2 ans
Foreo IRIS Illuminating Eye Massager ? Did some use this product? Dies it work?
Chiara B. il y a 2 ans
I use it and love it!! I use it in the evening and in the morning my eyes are not puffy