Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsForeo
Call It A Night Revitalizing & Nourishing UFO Activated Mask

Foreo Call It A Night Revitalizing & Nourishing UFO™ Activated Mask

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive What it is: A deeply nourishing face mask that leaves skin smooth and dreamy-soft. Solutions for: - Dryness - Dullness and uneven texture If you want to know more & Formulated with...

Anyone doesn't have a UFO but still use this product?
Start your review of Foreo Call It A Night Revitalizing & Nourishing UFO™ Activated Mask!
Nicole S.
Toledo, OH
Foreo Call It A Night Revitalizing & Nourishing UFO™ Activated Mask uploaded by Nicole S.
I love using this foreo mask when my skin needs extra extra hydration! It contains olive fruit oil so I know my skin is getting all the needed hydration.
Arieta K.
Sanford, FL
A perfect way to end the day, with this luxury at home spa treatment. This Masks leaves your skin revitalized, softer and firmer. You wake up with a refreshed face no doubt. Love this product ❤️
Megan D.
Snow Shoe, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this mask! It’s makes my super dry skin do a complete 180! It makes my face feel so plump and subtle! Would 10\10 recommend!
Tina E.
Suitable for my dry skin, and the device is easy to use. The mask made of natural ingredients, it does hydrate the skin and leave it super smooth and soft.
SueEllen Z.
S El Monte, CA
Esta mascarilla me ayuda mucho para nutrir y dar un brillo especial ya que me brinda una humectacion cuando mi piel esta muy deshidratada yo la aplico la noche antes de algún evento para traer mi cutis radiante la mañana siguiente
Tess B.
Leander, TX
This is a wonderful hydrating mask to be used before bedtime. My face is very soft and moisturized the next day with no greasiness.
massiel G.
Foreo Call It A Night Revitalizing & Nourishing UFO™ Activated Mask uploaded by massiel G.
Amazing mask!!! I love how I don’t have to spend 20 to 30 with a mask. The foreo ufo does the job in 90 second. It leave my skin soft, bright and calm. I’m concert with the olive oil since I break out pretty quick. Foreo Call It A Night - UFO Activated Mask
Kylee V.
Davie, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product. It is easy to use and seriously makes skin look glowing and amazing. I continue to purchase these masks to use with my Foreo UFO device! A+++
Phaedra M.
Summerville
Deeply hydrating and baby soft skin. Easy to place on device and doesn’t clog pores! Also the price of this box is affordable.
Sophie E.
Wellington
Foreo Call It A Night Revitalizing & Nourishing UFO™ Activated Mask uploaded by Sophie E.
Love using these 2-3 times a week with my FOREO UFO device. Contains ginseng and olive oil (Squalane!) to deeply hydrate and repair my skin while I sleep. The result? I wake up plump and glowy. They are a tad expensive but I find definitely worth it.