BY FORENCOS

Brand from South Korea: forencos. Pack Size - 7 pcs see more...

Cecil A.
It‘s really worth it especially if you are a big fan of sung joong ki. It doesn’t only add up to your sung joong ki Fan Stuff, it also moisturises your face. My classmate actually sold it to us after they came back to the Philippines from Korea. I do have to admit that it’s too pricey but swear to God it’s worth it. (Also the packaging is nice)
eam C.
Edmonton, AB
Okay I might be a bit bias because I love him as an actor but I do really love using these masks. I don’t use one every day nor do I use them on the day it says. But I really enjoy these face masks as the masks are full of essence. They feel really good on the skin and I like that there are like the days of the week to pamper yourself. My favorites are probably the Wednesday and Thursday. The Wednesday is good for moisturizing the skin and I find that it really helps especially in the winter season. And the Thursday has teatree which is good for the acne and I find it helps calm down my skin.