Veronika L.
Spring, TX
Globetrotter Expert

What model can you recommend for mother and wife. Something not big but with enough space for car seat and groceries??

Kim W.
Leah M.
Cedar Falls, IA
2 years, 1 month ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Edge! super safe and a lot of room
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
2 years, 4 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The Ford Edge! I have this car and it's a small suv cross over is what the call it I think. It is large and roomy with tons of trunk room and has the feature of just swiping your foot under the trunk and it will open on it own making it perfect for when u have your hands full. I chose this model because it is not high off the ground as most SUVs and it is very easy to put my toddler in and out of his car seat with out having to struggle or climb up. I am a stay at he mom with one toddler and it's perfect for running errands and is easy to drive and park because it isn't too large and bulky. It also fits two grown adults in the back seat along with a car seat comfortably. Great for family trips because fits everything and everyone comfortable and spacious. Also gets good gas mileage which is always a plus!
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Vermilion, OH
2 years, 4 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I have a 2012 Ford Focus. Love it! I have two small children, one in a booster, one in a carrier, and they fit perfectly. Plus... gas mileage is amazing!
Mary D.
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
2 years, 6 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I have a focus and it has plenty of room and I feel sexy in it!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Crossett, AR
2 years, 7 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Ford Focus was compact and cute and wonderful on gas mileage.
Morgan N.
Morgan N.
2 years, 7 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I love my ford Taurus. It's 4 door with plenty of space but still fairly small.
Desiree g.
Desiree g.
2 years, 9 months ago
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
The Ford Edge might work out great for you! The seats in the back are soacious and defiantly big enought for at least two car seats. The trunk also has plenty of room for groceries and a stroller too! I would go check them out!
Julie M.