Fredericksburg, VA
Are Ford cars getting better?
Jan. 8, 2017, 12:20 p.m.
Yes, made in America and they didn't take any bailout money
Tiffany T.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Nov. 25, 2015, 3:16 p.m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Ford cars have been improving in both quality & technology in recent years. I have a Ford Escape which for the past 2 1/2 years has been fine other the a couple recalls for minor fixes. The only thing that I really wish Ford would improve or hoe they have since our model is the navigation system which can be annoying to use and if you live in a metropolitan area with roads constantly being worked on to widen or create extra lanes the gps may not recognize these changes unless we were to pay to have it upgraded which we may do. Other then that they are affordable & reliable cars in my opinion.
neika v.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Dec. 18, 2014, 5:14 p.m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Seems like they are from what I have heard and seen- but they would have to to keep up with other companies
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Nov. 11, 2014, 5:52 p.m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I used to drive a 2004 Ford Focus , and it was such an amazing car. i would definitely drive a ford again. the only reason i don't have it now is because i had an accident but if i never had an accident i would still be driving my focus and loving it. plus it was good on gas and didn't cost a lot to fill it and it had lots of power
vanessa c.
vanessa c.
Nov. 10, 2014, 12:43 a.m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Love Ford, both my husband and I have Ford's. Very durable, long lasting, safe vehicles. Best car I've ever had, It has 120,000 mils and worka like new, my Ford Taurus has never given me any problems. Love it
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Aug. 30, 2014, 12:23 p.m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I just bought a year 2000 Ford Focus and I have been very happy with it so far. I knew the previous owner who was also very happy with the car.
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Aug. 26, 2014, 9:27 a.m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Not sure when they weren't good cars...but they have been making improvements all along.
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
Aug. 24, 2014, 3:38 p.m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
I think they are great cars. I have a Ford Focus and is a very reliable car. Never had any major problems just regular matainance.
Kayla B.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Aug. 10, 2014, 2:51 a.m.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I'd like to think so. It's also a bonus that they're pretty durable.
Rebecca Q.
Rebecca Q.
June 6, 2013, 7:56 p.m.
They're getting a lot nicer looking! I think they've always been good cars, though.
Christina C.
Christina C.
May 30, 2013, 1:02 a.m.
I feel like mine is getting worse no matter what happens. we take care of our cars and do not put them through hell. Costing me an arm and a leg lately.. looking for a dodge or jeep :)
Tylea P.
Tylea P.
May 22, 2013, 9:18 p.m.
I think that they are. A lot of people still think that they won't last and are crappy cars but I think that if you take care of it then it will last a long time. I have a 2007 Ford Focus ZX3 and I love it; it is great for a college student like me :)