Ford Motor Company

by Ford

#14 in Car Makers

Ford Motor Company What are your thoughts on a Ford Expedition Max 4x4
Are this vehicles safe for 18 and under ?
Start your review of Ford Motor Company!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
im not a big fan of Fords just because the one I owned ended up being a huge problem in the long run, it did get great gas mileage though!in reviews
My first car was a brand new Ford Focus, it was nice, small car I loved it ,drove for two years with no problems.in reviews
...several years and never plan on buying anything ford again due to the poor customer service!in reviews
Great company makes affordable vehicles and very reliable trucks, heavy duty and is the only brand of trucks my dad will buy in reviews
American made and one of my friends has had the car for a long time and is nearing the 200,000 mile mark and it still runs fine!in reviews
Chris P.
Sequatchie, TN
Ford Motor Company uploaded by Chris P.
I love Ford's cars trucks and SUVs they might be a little more pricey than the competition but we'll worth it.
Angela T.
Indianapolis, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
Ford Motor Company uploaded by Angela T.
Ford Motor Company uploaded by Angela T.
I drive a 2019 Ford Flex which I love! I did a lot of research before choosing this vehicle. I needed a vehicle that seated at least 6 passengers, had tinted windows and leather seats because I have kiddos, a tow package to pull the Harley behind it during trips and was going to be my keeper until it can't be driven anymore. The Ford Flex met and meets all my expectations! We will continue to use Ford for our vehicle needs!
Hannah J.
Moravian Fls, NC
Ford Motor Company uploaded by Hannah J.
We love our ford mustang. We have been able to modify and personalize it to fit our unique style and needs. Literally the only thing I dislike is the cupholder placement. It is a financially reasonable price tag to get your need for speed fix. Definitely recommend
Anne A.
Wayne, MI
Ford Motor Company uploaded by Anne A.
I am currently on my second Edge it is a very roomy SUV Pros -vs- cons it is a 6 cylinder all wheel drive, that means lots of power it sticks to the road & can even tow stuff if you need it pros Cons because of all that it drinks down the gas so the Miles per gallon are around 14-16 I love the Chrome trims & perl paint
Autumn F.
Allentown
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Ford Motor Company uploaded by Autumn F.
My family have owned several vehicles from Ford Motor Company. My 6-speed 2017 Mustang GT was my favorite, but had a major engine issue shortly after driving brand new off the lot that required a complete engine rebuild. Luckily Ford’s customer service was amazing and the car had no other issues since. It drove amazing and I always received compliments on the design. I will always be a Ford customer!
Connie S.
Dayton, IA
Ford Motor Company uploaded by Connie S.
I’ve had my Mustang for 20 years, it was my first car. She’s still going strong. I’ve had to do nothing but basic maintenance, oil changes, brakes, and spark plugs. I will always have at least one Ford in my garage.
Lou Ann H.
I drive a 2013 Ford Fiesta SE. The only good thing I can say about this car is that when it works it gets really good gas mileage. It has had several recalls and the transmission has been replaced 3 times already. The last time it was at the dealership, they kept it for almost a month.
Amy F.
Vacaville, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I love the durability and reliability of all my fords. Best cars I have ever owned. I will forever be a Ford girl
Katherine M.
Rocklin, CA
I was born and raised a Ford Girl. My dad was a mechanic and worked for Ford for a long time. Every car my family owns is a Ford Model. F150, Expedition, Fusion, Explorer, F150, Taurus, Freestyle! We love our Fords!
Kimberly M.
Leonard, TX
The best Vehicle company out there! All the cars I've had have been Ford and they're the most reliable out there.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sherry B.
Grannis, AR
il y a 10 mois
Ford Motor Company What are your thoughts on a Ford Expedition Max 4x4
Valerie M. il y a 4 mois
I haven't driven one yet but as much as i love mine, i'm sure i would fall in love with the max even more!!!!
david T.
il y a un an
KATIE A. il y a un an
We have always been a Ford family. Currently we have a 1999 Ford F250 and love it. Even my parents drive Fords - 2010 F150 King Ranch and they also have a Focus. Great vehicles, that like with any other, if maintained properly, should last a long time.