Ford Gum Big League Sour Apple Bubble Chew Gum, 12 per pack -- 9 packs per case.

BY FORD GUM

This Ford Gum Big League Chew Bubble Gum comes in a savory Swingin' Sour Apple flavor and a 2.12-ounce bag. see more...

Michelle E.
Johnson City, TN
My fiance love love love this gum!!! I don't know how many packs we've bought or have right now!! It's seriously an everyday thing to chew this gum. I however don't like gum. I probably have 15+ packs in this house right now.
Diandra G.
Laguna, NM
I've loved this gum since I was a kid. Its my go to gum and I love sour apple flavors. I will always have to buy 2 or 3 packs of it.
Alisha F.
Brick, NJ
Best gum ever. Love anything sour apple flavor. The stringy gum makes it easy to decide how much you wanna chew.