Ford Focus

The Ford Focus is a compact car (C-segment in Europe) manufactured by the Ford Motor Company since 1998. Ford began sales of the Focus to Europe in July 1998 and in North America during 1999 for the 2000 model year.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ford Focus!
How would you rate this product?
Kaci N.
Des Moines, IA
Ford isn’t to bad of a car my moms focus has a couple problems with the front end. I don’t know if it’s common in Ford Focus or not. Besides that I like it a lot it’s spacious but not to big
Crystal M.
Seattle, WA
Had one of these as a rental. Nothing special here. Not a fan of Ford. I think there are much safer cars than these.
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
I loved this car Ford Focus. It was a good dependable car. Great on gas. I never had to put it in the shop. Ford did a good job on this little car. Very affordable. I do recommend the Ford Focus. It a great little car!
Fanny V.
Para mí es la mejor marca automovilística manejé un ford focus por 6 años ahora llevo 10 con un ford edge y me gusta mucho no me dan problemas más que los de rutina por ahora no pienso cambiar carro,pero en caso de que sea necesario lo cambiaría por otro Ford
Raven M.
Jacksonville, FL
Ford Focus uploaded by Raven M.
Fantastic every day driver car. It’s reliable, great gas mileage for city driving and I love that it takes E85 gasoline! It’s comfortable, it’s got a great built in sound system and it’s safe for a rather small car.
Dorothy C.
Bear, DE
I had a 2013 Ford Focus brand new and it was nothing but problems from the moment I left the lot. Eventually, I ended up in a car accident and my air bags never even went off... sooo therefore I would not recommend nor do I think I’ll ever buy a Ford again.
Crissy B.
Deming, NM
My moms car it’s great on gas and her battery is amazing too !! Highly recommended for a first car!
Ruby R.
Ellensburg, WA
Ford Focus uploaded by Ruby R.
Loved this car. Was my daily driver and was good on gas. Very spacious trunk. Drove it from wa to ca no problems
Darlene C.
Avenel, NJ
My daughter's first car was a Ford Focus! It drove very well! She loved that car! It was very reliable and she never had any major issues with it
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
No was looking for a Ford escort. 1st car I got at 18. Little compact car , got excellent gas mileage. The pro was it was mine and I rode it til the wheels wore off. Affordable car.

Looking for your answer?