Ford Fiesta

by Ford

The Ford Fiesta is a subcompact car manufactured by Ford since 1976, lasting seven generations.

Has anyone gotten the recall for their transmission?
Start your review of Ford Fiesta!
How would you rate this product?
Jackie W.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Ford Fiesta uploaded by Jackie W.
I love my Ford Fiesta!! Priscilla is a wonderful vehicle!! Yes I am one of those!! She has a lot of get up and go and she always puts a smile on my face when I go for a drive!! Handles well and never have any issues! Very well built car!!
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
Ford Motor Company should be ashamed of the piece of crap car making it to the sale floor. 2013 and it has numerous electrical problems, throwing codes ever time I start it, it on it 4th transmission. There’s a class action lawsuit for this car going back to 2011 to present and their still making them. Shame on Ford.
Lizzy R.
Deltona, FL
The Ford Fiesta hatchback is a cute little car. It isn’t super fast, it does fit me just fine however my boyfriend is 5’11 and has issues fitting in comfortably.
kat H.
Carmel, IN
I had a Ford Fiesta for a short period of time. It was perfect for that time in my life (no children) It got great gas mileage, and drove very smoothly.
Sheena P.
La Crosse, IN
It’s a cute adorable car. I got great gas mileage in it! Only bad things is that it is a smaller car so if you’re a bigger person it’s a tight fit
Lakesha C.
This car is super tiny. I would say it would be a great starter vehicle for a teen or a single person
Gizella S.
Seminole, FL
Ford Fiesta I own a 2013 Ford Fiesta manual transmission.. I bought it used and has a couple of issues. It's very dependable and i love my little car. there are a few issues that need to be taken care of. no radio it was a known issue and a part that needs replacing a lot.
Ashley S.
Sacramento, CA
The Ford Fiesta automatic is considered one of the worst cars to own because it has so many transmission issues. I bought my 2011 new so have owned it for about 9 years and have had serious issues with it twice. Compared to other stories I’ve heard, that’s great. It’s been a great commuter car and I’ve used it for many road trips. Great gas mileage & comfortable. The back seats are small but there’s a decent amount of trunk space. At this point, even though the car is in great shape, the value is next to nothing. Literally, a junk yard offered me $88 so I plan to drive it until the next big issue comes up.
Lori W.
Leechburg, PA
Great all American car. Gas mileage is wonderful - small but cute and actually back seat holds a lot more then u think!!
Angie B.
Birmingham, AL
I think this car is actually a lot better than it Gets credit for at first I didn’t think this was a really good car because it was in the cheap brand of the cars or I just didn’t know much about it but honestly it rides great gets great gas mileage and it’s a great economy car