Ford Escape

The Ford Escape is a compact crossover vehicle sold by Ford since 2000 over three generations.

Se ve maravilloso, hay variedad de colores?
Con cuantos caballos cuenta??
Ford Escape I have been thinking about this type of car for couple months now, how is it on gas? And with children? Been on the look for a suv but not to big or small. Especially with 2 kids I need something spacious and very safe! And how does it travel?
Start your review of Ford Escape!
How would you rate this product?
Jaszlyn S.
Olive Branch, MS
Ford Escape uploaded by Jaszlyn S.
I've had the 2019 Ford Escape SE eco boost for about 5 months and it's been an amazing ride. This was also the first car I've purchased as a young adult. It's very spacious and gets great gas mileage. It's equipped with dual ac and dual heated seats. It was very affordable at the time (under $20,000). If there was any cons I have about the product, it would be the sensitive brakes. But I think that will ease with time. Highly recommend for first time purchasers.
vanessa T.
El Paso, TX
It is comfortable and works well!, but not spacious enough. I really gave it to my young son..I feel that this type of car is for young people..
KayCee C.
Amarillo, TX
It's way to expensive.... I wasn't comfortable riding in it .... You can get way more car for alot less! I guess just not the car for me!
La'Quitia D.
Ford Escape uploaded by La'Quitia D.
I had to drive this while my car was in the shop. I loved everything about it! The backup camera showed where you would go turning the wheel. The dash feature was gorgeous and simple. Just like my car, the size, gas mileage and handling were great. Almost made me want to buy this to have...along with my baby!
Carlina L.
Hopkins, MI
Ford Escape uploaded by Carlina L.
Overall, my car has been pretty good to me. I have had a few large repairs that were thankfully covered under the extended warranty I purchased. I had some transmission problems and needed to have the turbo replaced around 120,000 miles. I think the car has a lot of great features for the price. It is very comfortable to drive and feel very safe driving it. Gets about 25 mpg when driving mostly highway miles. Back seat is very spacious compared to many other small SUVs.
DONNA B.
ALTOONA, PA
I love my 2011 Grey XLT Ford Escape! It includes air conditioning, cruise control, a four-speaker stereo system with an auxiliary audio input jack, and Ford's MyKey system, which allows you to set speed and volume limits for secondary drivers. It includes a leather-wrapped steering wheel with secondary audio controls, satellite radio, a six-speaker stereo system, a moon roof, and a dual-zone automatic climate control. My XLT sits five people comfortably and has cloth upholstery and a six-way power-adjustable driver’s seat. Its rear cargo space has a liftgate with a flip-up glass. The 2011 Escape has a smooth ride and handles beautifully. It has a 240-horsepower V6 engine. Unless you plan on towing, the engine gets the job done in most situations. The Towing Capacity of my Escape can tow up to 3,500 pounds when properly equipped. With front-wheel drive and a six-speed automatic transmissions, my Ford Escape returns 21 mpg in the city and 27 mpg on the highway gas mileage. The four-wheel-drive loses 1 mpg in both the city and highway driving. If your wanting a nice used SUV, this is the vehicle to get. I’ve had it since 2018 and have had no problems with it.
Emma G.
Brookline, MA
I drive a 2007 Ford Escape and he is my son. I love him. He drives like a champ even though he's getting old. I have had some issues in the past with the ABS and the windows, but overall he's great. I love his 6-slot CD player and the sun roof, and he's great on bad roads.
Gabrielle D.
South Boston, MA
This was a great car! Mine was a few years old, but I felt extremely safe in it and could fit tons of stuff — friends, gear, etc.
Ashley S.
Victorville
Ford Escape uploaded by Ashley S.
It’s a very reliable car! This was my car before I had my third child then I had to upgrade. Now it’s my husband‘s work car. The car is very economically efficient and is a gas saver. we have had the car since 2016 and have had no issues whatsoever.
Stephanie O.
Ford Escape uploaded by Stephanie O.
Ford Escape uploaded by Stephanie O.
Very safe vehicle. My family and I were hit head on by a drunk driver in a newer full size pick up truck. Luckily we were all able to walk away with just bumps and bruises. Would highly recommend this SUV for its safety features.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lesly K.
Anavillamil y Benardo de Legarda
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,178 reviews
il y a un an
Angelica R. il y a 4 mois
Get it!!! I love mine!! It has its get up and go acceleration with the sports mode the space is definitely there though ppl underestimate it.. the gas is sufficient. I also have 2 kids and it gives them enough room even when they were in car seats and cost wise it is definitely a good quality vehicle for the amount you pay especially with how outrageously some ppl can price cars i promise you would enjoy it. I also had an accident on a 2017 and decided to get a 2018 after working with my insurance to total loss it due to frame damage... but such a great vehicle when it comes to safety features