For Men Post Shave Soother

Shop Clinique For Men Post Shave Soother. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Does this contain alcohol?
Start your review of For Men Post Shave Soother!
How would you rate this product?
Michael S.
Ontario, CA
By far the best post shave lotion that I have used. I use the full line of Clinique men. While it costs a bit more the quality is worth it. I use everyday and will be back for more.
Jambaldorj O.
WALNUT creek, CA
Clinique is one of the very trusting brands. I really like this brand product. It is gentle on the skin and packaging is very nice. Easy to use and store. It is definitely meet my expectation.
Malachi E.
Pfafftown, NC
this product is a great shave soother! i love products from this store they work amazingly
Lynette A.
Westchester
My husband favorite post shave. No burning and Fragrance free . Does not irritate after shave .
James S.
Broken Arrow, OK
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
This stuff works wonders. I'm not much into skin care but I can appreciate this. No frill, does the job.
Michelle B.
Sanford, FL
For Men Post Shave Soother uploaded by Michelle B.
I have been using Clinique for years and I was able to get my husband to try a few products from their men's line several months ago. He has sensitive skin and psoriasis so he doesn't use a lot of products because they usually irritate his skin. He tried the post-shave healer and absolutely loves it! He uses it every time he shaves! I have even used a little myself after shaving once to see how it feels and I loved it as well. It does a great job soothing and moisturizing skin after shaving. We both highly recommend this product if you have sensitive and/or dry skin.
Ikaika S.
Honolulu, HI
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: ULTA
Right when I’m done shaving particularly under my neck area... I get small red razor bumps that after applying a bit of this soother, that irritation and itch goes away immediately! That’s a soother!:) long lasting also!
Maricela P.
Apopka, FL
For Men Post Shave Soother uploaded by Maricela P.
Very soothing after shave gel. Leaves a cool tingling sensation. No fragrance to it and does the job it claims to do. My boyfriend is very fond of this product. Highly recommend it.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
I was given a sample of this,made my husband a believer!His skin is sensitive so he says this is really nice & has no problems.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
My ex would get horrible peeling when he shaved. He then wanted to grow a beard and it looked terrible under neath. This and the beard version are amazing and healed his skin
Ask a question to the Influenster community...