For Men Face Scrub

Shop Clinique For Men Face Scrub. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I snuck some of my husbands scrub in the shower and love this stuff! Anyone know of a similar product that's made for women? I don't think Clinique has a scrub like this for the ladies. :(
Start your review of For Men Face Scrub!
How would you rate this product?
Walter H.
Clarksville, TN
For Men Face Scrub uploaded by Walter H.
I love how fine the exfoliant is. It’s a lot better than other ones I’ve tried, and although there is a cooling affect, it doesn’t cause any sensitivity. Highly recommend!
Ashley A.
Chesapeake, VA
For Men Face Scrub uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: ULTA
So i got to try this product on accident lol i ordered some stuff from Clinique and was supposed to get a sample of the blackhead scrub but they accidentally sent this instead and honestly im glad they did. Eventhough its "for men" i decided to try it because it didnt smell like a man...it didnt smell much like anything except a faint menthol smell. I was surprised by how much i liked it. Its mattifying, exfoliates wonderfully and the grains are really small like sand. It also gave a nice cooling sensation which i loved and made my face so soft. I think i might actually buy this 😂
ʀᴏʙ S.
Norwood, MA
For Men Face Scrub uploaded by ʀᴏʙ S.
This has a grainy texture to exfoliate the dead skin cells. I use this a couple of times a week or before shaving/fading around the beard to prevent ingrown hair from coming in. Also, it leaves the skin feeling really smooth. This will be another product from this line I will repurchase, it’s a game changer in my skincare routine.
sifa C.
ankeny ia
This scrub is like a cream so it is not too abrasive for a facial scrub. I find clinique just too much money though.
Denise G.
My son uses this once a week and he says he likes it but does not like the scent . The scent is strong . It's gentle on his skin and feels soft and clean .
Justin D.
W Lafayette, IN
I like how this product is for my face I feel like it scrubs oils out of my face... I like how much this product makes my face feel cleaner.. feels good to the touch after I use it my skin feels nice... I use this after each shower... I recommend this product..
Bobo T.
Westminster, CA
I’m a woman and i’m crazy in love with this scrub. I think it was destiny that i came across this product. I was staying over my brother’s for a wedding in Seattle and i saw a tons of Clinique’s men skin-cares which he never used. I decided to give my face an exfoliate so my skin could look radiant for the wedding and boy oh boy, it was love at first sight. My skin immediately softened as silk and smoothed as porcelain. It’s the best scrub/exfoliate (better than all women’s) i’ve ever used. Also, for a brand name skincare, Clinique is considered a lot more inexpensive than other brands, and so this scrub beats all for its price and size. Therefore, i’ve bought this for myself and bragged about to all my friends.
Char C.
N Las Vegas, NV
My husband absolutely LOVES this scrub. He uses it after every shave. He likes that it keeps his face soft but also helps clean out the pores. He wasn’t a big face washer before but likes this product so I’ll take it lol.
Sandra W.
Mableton , GA
My husband is not big on using a lot of products, but he does always gave Clinique Face Scrub in the shower. He has found his skin has become more oily as he gets older and he says this definitely has helped.
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
My hubby got this as a sample when I made a purchase at Macys he is kind of picky so don't really like to use stuff on his face but after using the sample he actually went and bought one for himself he loved it so much he said his skin feels so soft and the scrub is not as hard like other exfoliates and his face skin feels soft afterwards he would definitely be purchasing this again