For Men Cream Shave

Shop Clinique For Men Cream Shave. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of For Men Cream Shave!
How would you rate this product?
Landon G.
Portland , OR
For Men Cream Shave uploaded by Landon G.
⭐️There are many shaving creams out there that are very irritating and that have dried out of my skin.🪒Thai product has been a staple in my routine for many years.🖤This is a silky smooth, creamy lotion that leaves my skin feeling soft, cool, toned, and hydrating all day.💧This enables a close shave, and it has a lot of beneficial ingredients such as soybean, aloe, and glycerin. A little goes a long way. You only need a quarter size amount, and it glides unto the skin with ease, making for a close refreshes shave.🤲🏼The cream also seems to expand easily when applied, so it raises the facial hair.🤍It does have a light scent, but diminishes in a few seconds. The cream helps to stop redness, nicks, cuts, and in-grown hairs. It can be difficult to get the last product out of the tube, but I like how it is not an aerosol can.🏆Shaving always feels like a task, but this cream enables it to be a better experience, and it does not leave any residue and feels clean and refreshing when washed off.💎
Georgina M.
Newport, TN
I love this stuff can be pricey but my husband loves it. Smells good and doesn't take a lot.
Adam R.
Carrollton , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great product for a tight shave. The standard Clinique packaging allows for a better dispersement of product. Foams nicely and little scent.
Marcus S.
Strongsville, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I have very sensitive skin and am very prone to razor burn and razor bumps. I have to shave every day for work so my skin (especially around my neck) was always irritated and inflamed. Didn’t matter what kind of shaving cream or razor I used. I love this product- for the first time I honestly don’t have the redness or burning. I get a very close shave every time. I always thoroughly massage the lotion into my skin before shaving. I use a Gillette ProFusion 5-blade razor, but I also tried the Dollar Shave Club razor and same results. Great product, especially if you follow up with the Clinique for Men Post-Shave Balm.
BeawtyPi S.
Rosenberg , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this shaving cream for my husband. He love it so much that I bought him another one. It gives him clean shave the formula helps his skin with a smooth shave and clean feel right after.
Tiffani R.
Warren, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this for my husband and he loves it. It helps give a great clean shaven look and it has a great smell to it as well.
Leena K.
Massillon, OH
It's the best high end shaving cream for men in the market. My husband loves it and has a noticeably smooth shave and no stubs. His skin is sensitive and he says it's the best one he's used so far
Marycruz R.
Sinaloa
For Men Cream Shave uploaded by Marycruz R.
I bought this as a gift for my husband and he does liked it. It was happy with all the kit and used the shave cream until finished it.
Suzanne J.
1 Dunlop Avenue , barrhead
my husband loves this cream! i purchased it for his birthday not sure if he would like it because he can be very fussy however he was so pleased, the smell is incredible and the creaminess helps him glide is blade over his face without cutting himself plus it makes his skin feel soft afterwards!

Looking for your answer?