For Men Charcoal Face Wash

Shop Clinique For Men Charcoal Face Wash. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is this safe for sensitive skin?
Just bought this for my boyfriend and it was not cheap!! Does it work better than cheaper priced washes?
i have heard from some people that the charcoal works really good for cleaning your face but i have heard from other people that its actually really harsh on your face, can anybody tell me how well does this charcoal face wash work?
Start your review of For Men Charcoal Face Wash!
Thuy N.
Danvers, MA
For Men Charcoal Face Wash uploaded by Thuy N.
Charcoal, soothing, liquid. I was using my bf face wash and it was good. This is great for oily skin. It draws out oil and makes my skin feel balanced and cleanse. It also unclogs pores. Very refreshing.
Scott F.
Plymouth, MI
I use this a few days a week. It cleans well without leaving a film on my face. It reduces the oil but doesn't dry my skin out.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,256 reviews
Bought for my son who struggles with severe acne and oily skin. He uses 3 times a week and he loves how clean and refreshing his face feels. It does eliminate the oily sheen for a good amount of time. It's easy to use and apply. I do recommend this product as our men's faces are just as important.
CYRÉ V.
Apopka, FL
This is an okay cleanser. I try to use very sparingly or not at all since charcoal seems to be too harsh for my dry skin. May be more effective for oily skin but I can definitely see that it cleanses well.
Heather F.
Fillmore, CA
My husband used this to wash his face. He loves the charcoal face washes and likes how it cleans deep down. He didn’t like the feel afterwards but he said it still feels clean just not like other mask.
Abbie J.
DeKalb, IL
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it! It’s gentle on the skin, doesn’t have a strong smell, and you don’t need a lot of the product!! His face feels so smooth and it really cleared up his skin!
Niki T.
Chilton, WI
I got this for my husband as he's never used anything but water or body wash to clean his face. He works in construction so his pores have become very clogged and he's been breaking out. He's been using this for about a month and has definitely seen a decrease in blackheads and breakouts along his forehead. At first he did seem to break out a little more, but that's usually a typical purging process. He's still using it, so I think that's a win!
Stefanie P.
Charcoal is all the rage right now and my husband has oily skin that tends to break out. Saw this while doing some online shopping and decided to give it a try. He loves it! He says it feels light and good on. It doesn't strip him of many oils and he breaks out less because of it. Already ordered a second bottle.
Devon P.
Silver Spring, MD
For Men Charcoal Face Wash uploaded by Devon P.
This is my only face wash and I swear by it. It's not drying and it keeps my skin clear. No weird fragrances and it does a very good job of clearing out the pores and rids the skin of that city living. Highly recommended !
Louisa S.
My husband loves using this product a few times a week! Leaves his skin feeling so smooth! He's already purchased 4 bottles and definitely always re-purchases.