Baby & Toddlersunfei
For Apple Watch Series 1/2 38MM/42MM,Stainless Steel Watch Band Replacement Strap

by sunfei

Package Content: 1X Replacement Stainless Steel Band Strap Bracelet For Apple Watch Series 1/2 38MM/42MM

Stainless Steel; Compatible for both Apple Watch Series 1 and Series 2, 38mm/42mm; Version Model. Premium stainless steel material,stylish delicate and elegant looking.; Comes with adapter in the band, makes it much easier to replace the watch band; Softness is moderate, wear very comfortable===Compression molding, sturdy and durable; Material - Stainless Steel == Length - 18cm== Compatible for Apple Watch Series 1/2 38MM/42MM

Shipping Weight: 2.24 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of For Apple Watch Series 1/2 38MM/42MM,Sunfei Stainless Steel Watch Band Replacement Strap!
Danielle E.
Purchased at: Apple
I love using this watch for workouts and everyday where. I where this watch all of the time. Its my go to watch. There are so many amazing features on this and so many apps. I would highly recommend everyone to have this watch.

Looking for your answer?