BY CALIFORNIA TAN

Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
I loved cypher lotion !!! I really wish I could find this lotion again at my local tanning salon! It did its job over 100 percent!! It gave me a great color and the smell of the lotion smelt good!! I would buy again if my local tanning saloon carried it!!
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
I used to love this lotion, until they came out with the new Cypher Platinum Black optimizer. Cypher lotions always give me the best tan, and I feel like their products have a higher quality than most. They are expensive, but well worth it.
Lauren B.
Phoenix , AZ
I absolutely love this! My skin always looks amazing afterwards and it smells fantastic. I keep going back to it because it's THAT good. It's pricey (for me) but I always let my friends try mine so they realize how much they need it.
Misty S.
Haysi, VA
This tan optimizer works well. it will leave your skin feeling great. good product and it's not too expensive. I would recommend this product for those that are trying to achieve that golden bronze look. it is great for the money you pay. great value.
Juels T.
Owings Mills, MD
I love this stuff I have used a few times and it leaves my skin even & really pretty looking I'll definitely be repurchasing...
Holly W.
I love this lotion so much. It’s so good. I love the packaging and the scent is amazing. Highly recommend this lotion. It is very pricey though. But so worth it!
milica t.
Belgrade, Serbia
This tan optimizer iz really good. I really like it. Its make my skin very soft and smooth.
Nicky D.
Enumclaw, WA
How well does this product works.