BY FOPPERS PET #92 in Pet First Aid

From start to finish, Foppers Gourmet Pet Treats are made in the USA, at our facility in Logansport, Indiana.  Score a touchdown with your pup and pass him Foppers 23 piece set of all natural baked dog treats with yogurt confection. For every gift set that is sold in May, a $1.00 donation will go to the PetFinder Foundation. see more...

• Can these be bought in stores? I have seen the mini bone shaped t...2 Answers
  • Where would I buy these? these are so cute and I can even throw ...7 Answers
  • Would you guys recommend this for my dog ?3 Answers
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Really love footers football for my pet really enjoy and my little dog plays with and I know my pet likes it and I recommend and it meet all my expectations of the product and would recommend to pet owners
Moonlight ..
Based on the other reviews this looks just perfect for my dog's, I'll probably have to buy more than one set, but I'm looking forward for it!
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are so cute! Especially for upcoming football season! I would love to try these for my little pup.
Olivia K.
Jacksonville, FL
These dogs treats are super cute. Plus your dog will love them. I get my dog these for holidays.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Would be a great gift set! I definitely am going to buy this for my brother's dog for Christmas!
Melissa S.
My dog who is a Shih Tzu/ Pekingese loved these so much I went to buy her another box! She would take the treat into her dog bed and try to hide it in the cracks it. LOL. These are still treats though so they should be given in moderation and not as a food base. So don't give them 10 at once or else s/he will get sick, and they can be a bit pricey.
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
They are so cute and my dogs really love the products that this company makes. It has great ingredients as well
Natalie J.
Fresno , CA
These are great for small dogs!(and big ones too) and perfect if you want to be festive for football season
Daisy E.
Where would I buy these? these are so cute and I can even throw a little party and my doggy can wear her football jersey.
lesly r.
Reno, NV
Would you guys recommend this for my dog ?
Andrea C.
Can these be bought in stores? I have seen the mini bone shaped treats that are either chicken or bacon flavor in stores.