Pets & AnimalsDogDog SuppliesFoppers Gourmet
Dear Santa 23 Piece Christmas Gift Set, 1 ea

Foppers Gourmet Dear Santa 23 Piece Christmas Gift Set, 1 ea

by Foppers Gourmet

They All Deserve a Treat Now Then From start to finish, Foppers gourmet pet treats are made in the USA, at our facility in Logansport, IN. Dear Santa, Define Good? Every dog would love to write to Santa and ask him that very question. Whether your pup was good or bad, they all deserve a treat now and then. Foppers Dear Santa gift set includes 1 Jumbo bone with Dear Santa, Define Good bone, 10, 3 bones, 6 coated with sprinkles and 4 plain, plus another 12 3 bones with 4 coated and sprinkles on top.

¿Que piensan acerca de ellas?
Are these grain free treats? My dog is allergic to wheat/grain. (Yes, I'm serious..she breaks out and has an allergic reaction similar to a human.)
Start your review of Foppers Gourmet Dear Santa 23 Piece Christmas Gift Set, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Laramie D.
My dogs love it. They think it's human food and are so happy to get it! I like the look and they like the taste.
Wendy B.
Phoenix, AZ
These treats are my dogs favorite! I love how cute they are and they smell just like people treats, lol. Just be careful with the colorful icing, as it can leave marks on the floor.
Brianna E.
Charlotte, NC
BEST TREATS!!! My dog loves anything that is covered in a frosting like thing..needless to say he goes through them fast, but at least he likes them!!
Veruzka C.
Doral, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
amo estas para mis chorritos de melocoton. Son muy nutritivas y divertidas, como NuTRI-DiveRTIdas!!! son de muy buena calidad, totalmente recomendada, el unico contra es que a veces hacen caquita blanda, pero solo a veces.