BY FOPPERS GOURMET

From start to finish, Foppers gourmet pet treats are made in the USA, at our facility in Logansport, Indiana.  When you and furry dog come in from hunting, he deserves a reward too.  Give him Foppers 23 piece Cameo King gift set and he will be one happy hunting dog. Our gourmet dog treat gift set includes: 1 large 8" bone. 12 - 3" bones:  4 coated with yummy yogurt and sprinkles and 8 peanut flavored plain bones. It also comes with: 6 - 3" bones with different yogurt colored squiggle lines. see more...

Andrea C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My dogs love this brand of dog treats! This treat set would make the perfect gift for a friend or even your very own furry friend!
Briar D.
I got this for my dogs for Christmas and boy it did not last long. I have 3 dogs and they all enjoyed these treats.
Maranda W.
Seaford, DE
Awesome for your four legged fur friend!!!!!!!!! they love these little doggy desserts.