footlogix Rough Skin Formula

by Footlogix

This formula with Dermal Infusion Technology®, with the proprietary anti-microbial ingredient Spiraleen®, is effective in treating dry, rough, scratchy or sand-paper like skin prone to fungal infections. Urea locks in moisture. Ideal for seniors, people with Diabetes and those who are immuno-compromised.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of footlogix Rough Skin Formula!
Murphy, TX
Love their products! I looked everywhere for something to help with the tough skin on my feet. This is the only product I have found that has workedFootlogix #3+ Cracked Heel Formula
Austin
My holy grail foot product. Nothing works as well as this brand for feet. Nothing. It’s worth every penny. The DD cream is also amazing. I’m 47 and baby soft feet after years of dry crusty feet. Will use this forever.
Highland Lakes
I LOVE footlogix. They have the best foot care products. All of the mousses they carry are amazing for rough and dry heels. It’s super effective. The price is very reasonable
Summerville, GA
The best foot care on the market. As a professional nail technician I use this on every client. It helps remove rough skin and nourishes the skin. It has a higher price point but very worth it.
Rochester , NY
If you have rough, dry feet this will be a good option for you!my feet felt so nice after using it and the dry and rough parts were completely smooth and hydrated after. I would buy it again. It’s a bit expensive but I would definitely do it in the winter.
Bloomington, IL
This is such a great product to keep your feet hydrated and smooth. It’s a nice foam that isn’t oily or goopy. The packaging is so easy to use.
Apple Valley, CA
This is a professional brand that is works amazingly, my heels are rough because I love sandals and this mouse takes care of them
Oromocto
By far the best foot moisturizer on the market. The nice mousse formula moisturizes from the inside out. And goes way deeper than any lotion could. Highly recommended for any type of foot dryness from mild to severe cracks!
Footlogix is my number 2 foot cream recommendation as an aesthetician! This one specifically helps with rough skin on your feet so quickly and it’s not oily! It’s a foam so it soaks in so quickly and hydrates with no worry of slipping on your hardwood floors!
footlogix Rough Skin Formula uploaded by Brooke M.
Works incredibly for rough, “sand paper like” skin from fungal infections. Use as per manufacturer instructions for best care. Affordable. Light weight, a dream to use! Would buy over and over again.