BY FOOTLOGIX

Footlogix 3+ Cracked Heel Formula with revolutionary Dermal Infusion Technology and formulated with Evening Primrose Oil, Urea and CoQ10, is proven to moisturize + protect extremely callused, thick, cracked skin. 4.2 oz. see more...

Megan T.
This is really a wonderful product especially in the winter! Great price as well as amazing results.. I work at a salon and the Nail Techs swear by this! Recommend!
Kristian M.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Love this product. I have terrible feet due to the cold weather and it works wonders.
member-a40f0
This product is expensive and only available in some salons. I have tried both the spray and mouse and neither works. It does not soften any callus even after soaking your feet.  From the previous reviews I was excited to try buying two of each. Total waste of money and absolutely useless. Better to use baking soda which is extremely affordable and available in every supermarket, pharmacy.
Dont not buy.
Lindsay P.
Winnipeg, MB
I swear by this product. It dispenses In a mousse like form and completely absorbs into your feet. You can walk barefoot or jump into bed right after use! No stickiness or oiliness. Leaves my feet very soft- when otherwise I have cracked heels!! Never thought I'd find a product like this.
Nicole C.
Winnipeg, MB
I really like this foot cream. It has a nice light foamy texture to it and absorbs within 30 seconds. It works from the inside out to heal cracks. It’s very moisturizing and is super easy to use. It doesn’t have a strong scent to it either which is nice for people with sensitivities.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this work? My feet are good so far but you blink and your 50 and my moms feet are gross so why not prepare. Give my it straight. Is it worth the money?
Kayla L.
O'Leary, Prince Edward Island, PE
Does this actually work??