Foot Works Watermelon Cooling Foot Lotion uploaded by lorenys z.

BY FOOT LOTION

Mandy P.
Mandy P.
YORKTOWN, VA
I love this when I give myself at home pedicures. The smell is great and it's not a real thick moisturizing cream. The value was good as I bought it as a set.
Baileigh A.
Baileigh A.
Evanston, WY
Love this lotion! Soaks really well into skin and smells great! I'll definitely be purchasing again.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff is awesome. It smells really great, that's the added bonus. But it has left my feet feeling so soft.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
This is amazing!!!! I would recommend EVERYONE to us this! You will not be disappointed
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Love it it works good soaks into your skin good I recommend it if your looking for something new to try
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Smells good works well and the price is nice! I will be buying this lotion again!
Dinah A.
Dinah A.
San Tan Valley, AZ
I have peripheral neuropathy , for those of you who don't know what that is it is nerve pain in my feet and legs and it s a horrible condition!

I really love this product! Not only does it smell great, but the price is great too. The plus I get from using this product is that it really seems to give me some relief for my neuropathy by cooling the feet. Anything I can do to get some relief for my feet is a plus. I will definitely be ordering this product over and over !
lorenys z.
lorenys z.
Es muy bueno tiene muy buen olor a coco piña ver esa naranja limón uva de todas las frutas se llana eterno 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Emily M.
Emily M.
Merlin, Ontario
Smells beyond amazing! Really soaks into your skin, it's not greasy at all! Just had to buy a new one because I used it all!
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
Does this reduce foot swelling from standing all day also?
Molly C.
Molly C.
Haverhill, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this expensive? And can I find it locally, at a drug store?
Baylee V.
Baylee V.
Saint Johns, FL
For people with irritated skin, with it work well this there skin?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Madison, AL
Wellness Guru Expert
What are people's opinions on this?