BY FOOT PETALS #24 in Insteps & Insoles

Triple Threat is a collection of our 3 classic essentials in one fabulous kit. From stilettos to flats, these cushions will help you walk taller and more comfortably in your favorite shoes.

FEATURES

• 1 pair of Tip Toes
  • 1 pair of Heavenly Heelz
  • 1 pair of Killer Kushionz
  • Tip Toes: ball of foot shoe cushions help feet stay in place, absorb shock in the high-impact ball of foot area, and help you walk with perfect posture for overall back and leg relief
  • Heavenly Heelz: back of heel shoe cushions keep the back of your heels from slipping out, and protect against red marks and blisters
  • Killer Kushionz: 3/4 insoles protect your entire insole from bottom of heel to ball of foot
  • Absorbs shock and reduce back pain
  • Keeps heels from slipping in and out of shoes
  • Helps with sizing and fit issues
  • Spectape™ adhesive backing for lasting placement
  • Adhesive on the back is not recommended to remove and reuse

About the Technology: PORON® provides superior shock absorption that never goes flat. This lightweight breathable material keeps your feet cool,dry and comfortable with every step.

Buy on Nordstrom
Karen Z.
Austin, TX
Well, I wanna say first off that I really like how cushion-y these feel. They are extremely comfortable and do their job of keeping my feet away from heel death. I also liked how easy they are to use and the way that I'm able not worry about my feet so much when wearing heels.

However, the one thing I disliked was the way that the insoles kind of.. MOVED at times. Like I wanted to be able to move with ease, not worry about the motion of my insoles! It wasn't a huge problem though, although it was enough to be a "B" product rather than "A" :(
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Just received these from @influenster for finishing all the badges from previous box box. I'm looking forward to using in my heels - my balls of my feet can now feel soft as clouds as I walk .
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
Thought these would help me not get blisters. I thought wrong. They are uncomfortable and do not help. The Heavenly Heelz did not help my shoes not rub my ankle at all. Next time I'm trying Dr. Scholl's.
Portia J.
memphis, tn
I love these! I have a thin foot and heels almost always rub me the wrong way. The Heavenly Heels help prevent heel chaffing while the Tip Toes keep the ball of my foot happy.
Angela B.
These are not a padded too thick obviously to avoid detection.
I ended up taking them out the night i used them.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Cute prints, very comfy. works well in all of my shoes.
Alisa M.
Glendale, AZ
Can you wear these with heals?