BY FOOT PETALS

3 essential must-haves to help you walk taller, feel thinner, be timeless! Our 3 classic products in one fabulous kit is a must-have for every style shoe. Tip Toes, ball-of-foot cushions, will help you strut your stuff and make you walk taller and posture-perfect. Heavenly Heelz, back-of-heel cushions, keep the back of your heels in place, helping you stay put and feel thinner in those stilettos. Killer Kushionz are the ultimate cushions. These 3/4 insoles protect your entire foot from heel to toe and help you be sexy and timeless. Recommended by the American Podiatric Medical Association see more...

Buy on Nordstrom
Portia J.
memphis, tn
I love these! I have a thin foot and heels almost always rub me the wrong way. The Heavenly Heels help prevent heel chaffing while the Tip Toes keep the ball of my foot happy.
Jessica E.
SCRANTON, PA
Thought these would help me not get blisters. I thought wrong. They are uncomfortable and do not help. The Heavenly Heelz did not help my shoes not rub my ankle at all. Next time I'm trying Dr. Scholl's.
Karen Z.
Austin, TX
Well, I wanna say first off that I really like how cushion-y these feel. They are extremely comfortable and do their job of keeping my feet away from heel death. I also liked how easy they are to use and the way that I'm able not worry about my feet so much when wearing heels.

However, the one thing I disliked was the way that the insoles kind of.. MOVED at times. Like I wanted to be able to move with ease, not worry about the motion of my insoles! It wasn't a huge problem though, although it was enough to be a "B" product rather than "A" :(
Alisa M.
Glendale, AZ
Can you wear these with heals?