BY FOOT PETALS

Foot Petals best-selling Tip Toes shoe pads keep feet stable in even the highest of high heels, while cushioning the sensitive ball of foot area with every step. Go from working all day to dancing the night away! Ball of foot cushions: Protects bones and tissue. Prevents calluses from forming. Highest degree of shock absorption. Stops feet from sliding forward. Eliminates toe scrunch and ugly overhang. Tip Toes, Gold Metallic. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Addison B.
I got these for free in my rosy voxbox and they worked decently. They didn't provide a ton of support, but they definitely made walking a little more comfortable in high heels! They were very soft and I appreciated having them
Stephanie J.
Hamburg, PA
I love mine for saving the pads of my feet, because I used these in my swing dance shoes for a long time before they kind of got ripped to shreds. For the price, I would have expected more from this product, honestly, but it does do a pretty good job. Won't rebuy though.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Not only did they not stay in place, they were extremely noticeable. I felt they needed to be a tad thicker or "squishier". I need these with my heels and thought since they cost more than the ones I normally use, then they have to be better... right? Wrong. I don't recommend.
Kacy S.
I didn't notice extra comfort while wearing these. They were also noticeable in my strappy heels. Really didn't like that. Locally they were quite expensive too. May be able to find them cheaper online. I won't buy again.