BY FOOT PETALS

Are your feet suffering from painful heels? Give the ball of your foot a break with Tip Toes shoe cushions. Add stability to your strut.

FEATURES

• Includes 1 pair of ball-of-foot cushions
  • Absorbs shock and reduce back pain
  • Keep feet from sliding forward
  • Eliminate "toe scrunch" in open and closed-toe shoes
  • Spectape™ adhesive backing for lasting placement
  • Adhesive on the back is not recommended to remove and reuse
  • Made in the USA

About the Technology: PORON® provides superior shock absorption that never goes flat. This lightweight breathable material keeps your feet cool,dry and comfortable with every step.

• Do they come in different size and shapes??1 Answers
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
These don't really stay in place, the adhesive backing leaves a lot to be desired. They ripped off during the first use and wound up sliding around in my shoe before I gave up and took them out. They're way too small and much too thin to be any use at all. It might work if you have the body of a ten year old but as a full grown woman these fell flat.
Addison B.
I got these for free in my rosy voxbox and they worked decently. They didn't provide a ton of support, but they definitely made walking a little more comfortable in high heels! They were very soft and I appreciated having them
Lorraine P.
Easy to use. Self-stick pad. Prevents foot slippage within the shoe. I like to use in my open toe heels to prevent my toes from getting crammed into the opening. Also helps "tighten" the shoe if the shoe is a hair too big.
Stephanie J.
Hamburg, PA
I love mine for saving the pads of my feet, because I used these in my swing dance shoes for a long time before they kind of got ripped to shreds. For the price, I would have expected more from this product, honestly, but it does do a pretty good job. Won't rebuy though.
Jen S.
Alpharetta, GA
Not only did they not stay in place, they were extremely noticeable. I felt they needed to be a tad thicker or "squishier". I need these with my heels and thought since they cost more than the ones I normally use, then they have to be better... right? Wrong. I don't recommend.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
These are ok but I tend to find them move in my shoe. Maybe I am sticking them in wrong though!
Monet H.
Foot petals are amazing. You can dance the night away with these in your heels.
Kacy S.
I didn't notice extra comfort while wearing these. They were also noticeable in my strappy heels. Really didn't like that. Locally they were quite expensive too. May be able to find them cheaper online. I won't buy again.
Megan P.
Toronto, ON
These adhere really well and extended the life of some of my fav heels for a season longer
Almass R.
Alqassim , AlRass
Do they come in different size and shapes??